Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation Another Laser Alignment Session in MI

I emailed Precision Trac (another traveling dealer of this system). They said they would come to South East Michigan (Metro Detroit Area) if we could get at least 7 or 8 Spyders committed for a one day event but no more than 10 or 11 in one day. (If we get more than enough Ryder's committed for an additional day, so much the better.)
    Also the cost would be $120 to do the alignment if only enough people for one day. They also said they would need some flat level area to do the alignments even if it was a one car garage or similar.

How many people would be interested that have not had their Spyders Laser Aligned yet by this great system? Like I said, we would need at least 7 or 8 committed people and someone willing to sponsor a suitable location to have the alignments done at here in S.E. MI.
    Andy S. a.k.a. SpyderRT

2014 Black RT-S with SE6, Tri-Axis handlebars, Rear Trunk liner and shelf, Travel Cover, Heated Comfort seat, Driver Backrest, Akrapovic Silencer, 25 inch Adjustable Vent windshield, Adjustable Side Wind deflectors. BajaRon Swaybar and links. KOTT grills.

Spyder Garage

Default I'm interested

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderRT View Post
    I emailed Precision Trac (another traveling dealer of this system). They said they would come to South East Michigan (Metro Detroit Area) if we could get at least 7 or 8 Spyders committed for a one day event but no more than 10 or 11 in one day. (If we get more than enough Ryder's committed for an additional day, so much the better.)
    Also the cost would be $120 to do the alignment if only enough people for one day. They also said they would need some flat level area to do the alignments even if it was a one car garage or similar.

How many people would be interested that have not had their Spyders Laser Aligned yet by this great system? Like I said, we would need at least 7 or 8 committed people and someone willing to sponsor a suitable location to have the alignments done at here in S.E. MI.
    i could possibly get one more as well.

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I would be Interested in hosting a laser alignment at my house in Fenton if somebody would like to help Coordinate it. We could do the same thing that Jordan did in Bay City. We can do a cook out and have a donation bowl to cover the cost of the food. We should do it sometime after Spyderfest I have plenty of room for parking also if the weather is nice we could get in some boat rides. If we get enough people we can do it on Friday and Saturday. If you don't need a laser alignment you can still come and hang out for the day. I would really like to figure out someway to get a Michigan Spyder Riders group together so we can start doing group rides this upcoming bike season.

ToM
    SpyderFest '15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by 2ndChildhood; 03-01-2015 at 05:27 PM.
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Default Laser Alignment

Yes, I am interested in getting one done!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Yes, I am interested in getting one done!
    Looks like at least 5 more needed to commit to an alignment.

A Michigan Spyder Ryder Group would be wonderful!!
    Andy S. a.k.a. SpyderRT

2014 Black RT-S with SE6, Tri-Axis handlebars, Rear Trunk liner and shelf, Travel Cover, Heated Comfort seat, Driver Backrest, Akrapovic Silencer, 25 inch Adjustable Vent windshield, Adjustable Side Wind deflectors. BajaRon Swaybar and links. KOTT grills.

Spyder Garage

Default FYI

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear SpyderRT,

You have received a new private message at SpyderLovers.com from cptjam, entitled "Conflict".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
    Arrrgh! We are in Texas at that time frame. Wish I would have known sooner! June and July is a trip to Alaska, August is Northern California, and September is KC. Our calander books up fast! If you can organize a group of 20, we could swing up after KC, in Sep. Just let us know. Thanks!
    Joe

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/private.php

All the best,
    SpyderLovers.com

So it seems there is some time for more to sign up if they will do September.
    Andy S. a.k.a. SpyderRT

Spyder Garage

So what's the plan with people wanting the alignment if they can't come til that late in the riding season?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 5PYD3R View Post
    So what's the plan with people wanting the alignment if they can't come til that late in the riding season?
    No plan yet since not enough people willing yet.
    Andy S. a.k.a. SpyderRT

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderRT View Post
    No plan yet since not enough people willing yet.
    Gotcha. Wouldn't mind helping out again if needed. Can host if it's better. Maybe a more middle meeting point for ppl

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I know a guy that wants an alignment.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hey SPYD1 I think I know who your talking about. I get my first Spyder on Thursday and can't wait to take a cruise.

Spyder Garage

I'd be willing to host an alignment party at my shop in Battle Creek, MI sometime this summer.
    I personally don't need an alignment, but would welcome one of the travelling vendors to come and do them.

I have indoor paved area that's big enough to work on many Spyders at once.

Maybe an oil change session at the same time?

We could get BBQ from down the road and make a party of it.

Just some thoughts...

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

I think I need one after coming home from Spyderfest and some "IDIOT" pulled in front of me and ran over a 3' section of truck tread on the roadway and I didn't have time to avoid it, now I have a fracture crack on my right fender and the lower A-arm cover is cracked in 2 places, shattered my L.E.D A-arm light. Not to mention that it swung up and nailed my leg when I rode over it. Dang it!
    So if the timing is right I would ride up to get it done. Thanks

Kevin
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kmort44 View Post
    I think I need one after coming home from Spyderfest and some "IDIOT" pulled in front of me and ran over a 3' section of truck tread on the roadway and I didn't have time to avoid it, now I have a fracture crack on my right fender and the lower A-arm cover is cracked in 2 places, shattered my L.E.D A-arm light. Not to mention that it swung up and nailed my leg when I rode over it. Dang it!
    So if the timing is right I would ride up to get it done. Thanks

Kevin
    Sorry to hear about your mishap but I'm glad you're okay it was great seeing you at Spyderfest.

ToM
    SpyderFest '15

Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Default Michigan

Ok, if Dan hosts, we could be talked into it for September. As I mentioned in the spring, we need some commitment to make the trip. We go to a lot of places! As former Michiganders, we have lots of friends up there. Since we are planning a trip to KC, MI is a hard day's ride away. Very possible. See the PM above for our travels. SpyderAnn has 42,000 miles on her 15 month old 2014 RTS. Invite the Ohio folks.....Cheers! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I want an alignment if in September. I am incapacitated temporarily after a recent fall. I need it on a weekend.
    Andy S. a.k.a. SpyderRT

Spyder Garage

I could host something in the fall. Let's kick it around a bit and see how much interest there is as we get further into the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Default Cool

As soon as KC firms up, we will determine a date.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I am going to need an Laser Alignment. I picked up my new 2015 RT Special Edition on Thursday May 28th.

ToM
    SpyderFest '16

Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Talking

Tom, congrats on your new ride! Since you brought it to ride,I have a sugestion. Get a group together and ride to Springfield and have them done,I know Ken or Lamont would love that!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Larry rt View Post
    Tom, congrats on your new ride! Since you brought it to ride,I have a sugestion. Get a group together and ride to Springfield and have them done,I know Ken or Lamont would love that!
    That's a great idea when do you want to go? I am going on my first trip on June 7th. I will be riding with the "Road Warrior" from Roanoke, VA to Asheville, NC via the Blueridge Pkwy. Should be home on the 11th.

Any one else like to join in on a group ride to Springfield?

ToM
    SpyderFest '16

Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Would,love to,but I will be in training for awhile. Picking up a new puppy tomorrow. Will be limited to some local riding.

Spyder Garage

I am interested in getting an alignment! Count me in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Larry rt View Post
    I am free from June 18th through to June 30th. I will sent Lamont a PM message to see if he can do a group Alignment session and what day it would be good for him.

ToM
    SpyderFest '16

Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChildhood View Post
    I am free from June 18th through to June 30th. I will sent Lamont a PM message to see if he can do a group Alignment session and what day it would be good for him.

ToM
    SpyderFest '16

Just sent a reply. Sounds like fun.