Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Lamond said that Friday June 26th or Saturday June 27th would be good days for him.

ToM
    SpyderFest '16

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Larry rt View Post
    Tom, congrats on your new ride! Since you brought it to ride,I have a sugestion. Get a group together and ride to Springfield and have them done,I know Ken or Lamont would love that!
    Lamond said that Friday June 26th or Saturday the 27th are good days for him. So what do you think about getting a group together for a ride to Springfield, Mo?

ToM
    SpyderFest '16

Life is Great
    ToM

Very Active Member mastertek2000's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

correct me if i am wrong aren't all new spyders done at the factory that way now

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mastertek2000 View Post
    correct me if i am wrong aren't all new spyders done at the factory that way now
    I do not need to have my new 2015 laser aligned, you are right they are doing it at the factory now. They must be putting a better sway bar on the 2015 also. It drives like a dream. However; I am still up for a road trip if a group wants to go to Springfield. The trip is half the fun, it would be great to get a bunch of Spyders together to go down their it is a great way of networking and getting people together. I figured we could have Lamont do it on Saturday, June 27th. We would probably have to spend a night on the way down and back, I suggest we stop at the Best Western in Effingham, IL which is about half way. Looks like we would need to leave on the 25th, arrive in Springfield on the 26th and spend the night and have the alignment done on the 27th.

Do we want to commit to something like this or do we want to cancel the idea? We would need to make hotel arrangements. Any ideas or comments please let me know, a road trip would be fun.

ToM
    SpyderFest '16

Last edited by 2ndChildhood; 05-31-2015 at 09:14 AM.
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

From zero responses I guess no one up for road trip. I know it's a long way to go just for a laser alignment but I thought it would be great to get a group of Spyder together for a road trip.

Maybe someone can put a day or weekend trip together.

ToM
    Life is Great
    Be Safe

Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mastertek2000 View Post
    Well if they are doing the laser alignment at the factory they're not doing a very good job. I am on a road trip to Arkansas visiting with Joe and his wife. I had Harvey at Spyderpops do an alignment and it was off quite a bit to the right. Harvey did a top notch, quality professional job. It was a real pleasure being at Harvey's business I Learned a lot about my new Spyder.

Thanks Harvey for your great service and advice.

ToM
    Life is Great
    Be Safe

Life is Great
    ToM