Spyder Garage

Default Windy Ridge Ride

Thank you for all your help on the ride after I split my tire. After the tow truck picked up my husband, he took him back to the vehicle to put it on the flatbed. When they returned to Randle two hours later, the driver said he would take us back to Camano. island. So the tire that was originally purchased, was cancelled since we could not find any shop to mount it until Tuesday. Instead of going home we decided to leave the RT at Lifestyles in Mount Vernon, after making arrangements with them to take care of the tire on Tuesday. On the way up, I called friends to meet us, so the bike could be emptied of all personal belongings. We then took them and the driver out for dinner. We finally arrived home at 9:45 last night.

Spyder Garage

Glad things worked out. Incidents like that are never fun when they happen on the road.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red