Spyder Garage

Default Getting ready for spyderquest

Here's us getting ready for spyderquest. I have two spyders and one trailer to detail before we leave for NY. This will be the first time riding our spyders this far north, by the way our finial destination will be Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia if the weather permits. I also have the honey do list to do too! . How many other spyder ryders are in this boat???IMG_0268.jpgIMG_0272.jpg

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

That trailer's looking good ! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Spyder Garage

We have the 40 years of service dinner at the firehouse on the 6th. I have to make game boards for a bean bag toss for the kids at the dinner. Gotta do an oil change and air filter change on the mistress, then a serious clean, check the brake pads, and touch up the paint on the exhaust. Doing a test run on the splenda cookies is on tap for tomorrow along with creating a shopping list for the ingredients to make all the cookies. I have to get the quick reference cards for our new sena comms and pack them in with the copy of the registration and insurance cards. Finally, I am trying to figure out which helmet is going to work out the best with the comm, etc. Only six more work days until I am on my first vacation since the rally last year.

Just sayin'...........
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Sounds good to me. Hope to see you when we get there on the 11th. John & Carol

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Start vacation next Friday, so I will have a few days to buff up the Spyder, check all the fluids, and do some chores! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Have a safe ride all!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

I've got an appointment on Wednesday to get my new side panels for my STS and a full service oil change, etc.! Will be prepping the bike this weekend for an early morning departure on the 8th! I'm sure I'll hit a few bugs between TX and NY so be sure to pack some spray wax!!

This week can't go fast enough!!

See in NY!
    SmoothSpyder Backrest | Removed 'CanAm' graphics | ThermoTech II Wrapped Exhaust | 2014 Vented Side Panels | BajaRon Sway Bar | BajaRon Heim Links | Bump Skid (via SpyderQuest & SpyderPops) | Rivco drink bracket, reversed, with X-Grip for phone holder | BRP Ultra Touring Windshield | Givi Hard Saddlebags | Russell Day-Long Seat

Spyder Garage

Ryde safe all y'all (that plural).. The Reese and Joiners will also be there from Central Florida and maybe a couple of others
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Have a safe one John. The trailer looks awesome.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Thanks Chris, well see you when we get back. I'll post when we can.

Spyder Garage

Default spyderquest

We are currently in Alma on the Bay of Funday on the way to Nova Scotia and then down the Maine coast to Lake George. Awsome scenery and spirited riding if you take the back roads. looking to met you in Lake George.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cbredneck View Post
    We are currently in Alma on the Bay of Funday on the way to Nova Scotia and then down the Maine coast to Lake George. Awsome scenery and spirited riding if you take the back roads. looking to met you in Lake George.
    Sound good we are planning on being in there around noon. On the 11th. See you then John & Carol

Spyder Garage

Beautiful trailer!

Spyder Garage

Ok 15:50 HR till we pull out, we're loaded and ready to go except for us. We figured we take this shot because it will be dark when we head out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!! <smiles>

Spyder Garage

We made it to Selma, NC. We had rain from Jacksonville,FL all the way to Selma,NC. Total miles for our first day 546 mi. Total hours for the day [ 11:30 ]
    Last edited by johnnyg; 09-07-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Spyder Garage

Well we made it to Watkins glen,NY. Then went by the race track got the picture I wanted, then onto the falls they were worth the 2 and a half hours of WALKING, would I do it again.Well be in Queensbury,NY around 11am tomorrow.

Spyder Garage

I can see the expression on your face John, reference "the falls". I know that y'all have to be having a great time. Please include some pics for us flatlanders down here in Flarda.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default A few pics from one of the rides today

We had a beautiful organized ride to Ft Ticonderoga, NY and the ferry to Vermont. There was 27 spyders on this ride and they never lost anyone. We would like to say they did a great job setting these up. Our hats off to Randy and the rest of the team for a job well done. Just a couple pics for now, will post more later.
    Attached Images Attached Images