Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

A classy commercial. I also believe we need to remember. I remember the whole day as though it were yesterday, and I will never forget.

As we approach another 9/11 in less than two weeks, I hope that those in power are watching carefully. There have been threats both veiled and not, posted on the internet recently.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Did I start this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dgjason View Post
    OMG....keep your politics to yourself.
    The whole thread is political. Who's to blame... You? Hahaha

Chas

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ChasCS View Post
    There I took it down. Happy now?

Many of You folks have been duped so many times.., sadly.

Brother in law is an inspector for the fire department here, we learn to be open minded, before closing off the ultimate possibilities...

Telling too many lies, don't make a truth.

Chas
    I worked at NSA for a year and a half. I saw information coming in real time, before being politicalized. There is no whitewash of 9-11. Everything SINCE 2008 is a whole different story. EVERYTHING is politicalized before you hear it, except on one British-owned network.
    3:16

Spyder Garage

I, for one, am not going to forget. I will be riding in the 2 million bikes to DC on 9/11.

https://2mbtdc.com
    or
    https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC

For info

Spyder Garage

I happened to be at Sherwood Island State Park in Westport, CT. There was a clear view of the smoke rising from NY. At first there was confusion until someone told everyone that he had heard on his car radio what was happening. As the hours passed, more and more people came to watch in silence. Many were weeping openly. I knew someone who died that day, so you in Canada can bet your sweet that I for one will Never Forget And Never Forgive. When it happens in Your country you will most likely be singing a different tune. As has been said before, "Freedom Is Not Free, But It Is Worth Dying For". God Bless America.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Let's Never Forget - be thankful

Prayers for all those who lost their lives and the families involved on 9/11. Let us never forget.
    Last edited by Jim&Teresa; 09-11-2014 at 07:21 AM.
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Can never forget

and since all these years that have past already can still vividly remember that day what I was doing and how quick everything just stopped .

Very sad day in our history
    Last edited by billrob71; 09-11-2014 at 08:02 AM.

Bill

2013 RSS Neutron Green
    BRP HID's and Fogs
    Custom Belt Tension
    2014 side panels
    HMF Exhaust
    K&N air filter
    Bajaron sway bar and links

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    I happened to be at Sherwood Island State Park in Westport, CT. There was a clear view of the smoke rising from NY. At first there was confusion until someone told everyone that he had heard on his car radio what was happening. As the hours passed, more and more people came to watch in silence. Many were weeping openly. I knew someone who died that day, so you in Canada can bet your sweet that I for one will Never Forget And Never Forgive. When it happens in Your country you will most likely be singing a different tune. As has been said before, "Freedom Is Not Free, But It Is Worth Dying For". God Bless America.
    I agree, but people forget that there were Canadians in the towers also.(26, not near as many as Americans, but innocent people all the same)I for one think this was a terrible day, caused by terrible radicals! I was so happy when it was announced that you guys had got Bin Laden. My prayers go out to all American and Canadian families who lost someone on that terrible day! I will never forget! We have also lost 160 soldiers as a major contributor to the war on terror in Afghanistan, as a direct result of 911, so please do not discount our pain or feelings for that day. God bless!
    Last edited by Netminder; 09-11-2014 at 08:04 AM.
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Netminder View Post
    I agree, but people forget that there were Canadians in the towers also.(26, not near as many as Americans, but innocent people all the same)I for one think this was a terrible day, caused by terrible radicals! I was so happy when it was announced that you guys had got Bin Laden. My prayers go out to all American and Canadian families who lost someone on that terrible day! I will never forget!
    My tears still remember as I sat in silence and watched it unfold in front of me 13 years ago....NEVER FORGET....
    Last edited by Dgjason; 09-11-2014 at 07:50 AM.

Spyder Garage

There is no Politics in Patriotism. History has shown us that those who forget the past will have no future.
    God Bless America

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    There is no Politics in Patriotism. History has shown us that those who forget the past will have no future.
    God Bless America
    Thank you.

Sometimes things get "twisted" in what we post.

Just to be clear on my intentions: ONLY REMEMBERING AND PRAYING FOR THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES AND THEIR FAMILIES. That's it. Clear, direct, and simple.

NO POLITICS here...........
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac