Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default new rider in oregon

I am going to see if l get any response on this post! Anybody out there with a spyder who lives in Roseburg or south to Medford. I've never seen a post from these areas lately. Its getting lonely out there maybe I've got the only spyder south of Salem, would like to meet fellow riders if possible. I live south of Roseburg along I-5. anybody out there! Hello,Hello!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by denniswheat1 View Post
    I am going to see if l get any response on this post! Anybody out there with a spyder who lives in Roseburg or south to Medford. I've never seen a post from these areas lately. Its getting lonely out there maybe I've got the only spyder south of Salem, would like to meet fellow riders if possible. I live south of Roseburg along I-5. anybody out there! Hello,Hello!!
    You want lonely with 's come on up to Alaska.

to the party though.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Well..!!

there are 98 spyderlovers registered in oregon and 18 in alaska. I'm sure there are more who are not members here. Did you check out the groups and clubs on the home page..?? welcome..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Hey new rider. I'm in Grants Pass

My brand new 2013 LS Limited should be delivered next week! Glad to hear there is someone local!
    2013 ST L , Black Current

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Hey Grants Pass rider

Hello, we are not to far apart so we need to get together sometime and ride. I have a 014 RTs sm6 with 2500 miles on it, still learning how to ride it but getting better. Will be coming down to Medford dealer for oil change in near future. Pm me for contact information , be glad to hear from you!

Spyder Garage

Find Kat & her hubby - they are great folks to ryde with! They live in the Grants Pass area, and know ALL the back roads down there!!
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Default In Grants Pass

I am not an owner yet but at 3;30 today (9-17-14) I pick up my first Spyder RT. I would like to meet other owners in the So OR area.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome!!!!

and on your . Enjoy your new adventures and sites you will encounter..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hognut View Post
    I am not an owner yet but at 3;30 today (9-17-14) I pick up my first Spyder RT. I would like to meet other owners in the So OR area.
    Hi, I'm in GP too. Only been on one ride so far. I still have to get my license, only have a permit so I ride with a buddy. I need to take the ride test in Medford (will do soon). I have a new 2013 st limited. I'll keep an eye out for you
    2013 ST L , Black Current

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default New to Oregon

Hello, I am new to Grants Pass, Oregon and looking for some, or a ridding buddy. I spent the last 33 years as a Navy SEAL Commander and now I have bought a 2016 Spyder RT and want to cruse. So if you are solo or a pack please let me know, I would be glad to ride with you. And if you are a lady looking for a ride, we can do that also. Well thanks for your time. John

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Also in Grants Pass

Quote Originally Posted by hognut View Post
    Hello, I am a retired Navy Commander with 33 years as a SEAL looking for people to ride with. Or if you don't have a ride you can ride with me(ladies of coarse). I am new to the area and have a brand new 2016 Spyder RT and love to ride. I hope I find some people out there. Cmdr.John H.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default new rider

Hello! Just noticed your post this morning! I'm still up in Myrtle creek area, haven't found any spyder riders yet. Still ride alone! Would like to get together with you in the near future for rides or lunch. I'm retired so have lots of time on my hands. Give me a call at 541-817-6403 if interested?

Spyder Garage

Default Grants Pass

I live it Grants Pass and ride 2 to 3 times a week. Rides are about 150 miles. We normally ride 2-up but some times I ride solo. I would like to ride with other Spyder owners.

Spyder Garage

Hey, i am in Central Point. Starting to see quite a few Spyders and Rikers around.. have a 2014 ST se5

Spyder Garage

We live is the Eugene/Springfield area. You might try looking in the Facebook Groups for your are. You might also try doing the PNW Grand Tour as well just to get out and go to new places.
    2021 Syder RT Limited