Thread: rendezvous days

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up rendezvous days

My wife and I just spent 3 great days at rendezvous days in Jonson creek Wi. which was put on by SOAR( spyder owners and ryders). Lots of fun with there spyder olymipc and great food. Spyderpops, riveco and pinstriper and many others. If you can try to make it next year.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gary lester View Post
    My wife and I just spent 3 great days at rendezvous days in Jonson creek Wi. which was put on by SOAR( spyder owners and ryders). Lots of fun with there spyder olymipc and great food. Spyderpops, riveco and pinstriper and many others. If you can try to make it next year.
    Thanks for the kind words Gary. I know many people have shared those same observations with us. Thanks for attending. Hope to see you in 2015.

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds like..!!

a good time was had by all. Know there are pictures on the facebook site will have to have a look..congrats to the organizers..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gary lester View Post
    The pnstriper was Sue Hopper and she is amazing

Spyder Lyter was also there as well as F4. While I was having Fred add some LED lights to my fenders the rep (part owner) for F4 noticed that my F4 vented windsheild that I had on had some ripples in it. I had not noticed that, so he told me to bring it over and he would replace it free. He did that, but found a pin size defect in it and told me that when he gets back to the shop that he would find a sheild that has no defects and send me it.
    Now thats customer service

make it next year if you can You will not be disappointed!
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue