Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ordered F3

Spyder Garage

Default What changed

Doc
    On one of the first posts on the new F3, someonesaid "not impressed" and you agreed. If I may ask, what changed your mind. Just asking cause I loved it at first sight... Something must have swayed ya???
    Last edited by Dizneyman; 08-25-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman View Post
    Doc
    On one of the first posts on the new F3, someonesaid "not impressed" and you agreed. If I may ask, what changed your mind. Just asking cause I loved it at first sight... Something must have swayed ya???
    The original pictures I saw were not streamlined and looked more like a riding lawnmower than a muscle motorcycle. The first official picture overcame that reaction big time
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    I won't know that until Sept 23rd but since my wife said do it, that won't really matter...

That's such a great feeling when the other half gives the thumbs up! Never had Carte Blanche though.....Lucky Guy!!!
    Looking forward to your evaluation and hopefully plenty of pics!
    ~'12 RT Limited, Pearl White~
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar
    Squared Away Laser Alignment
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, Front Fender Tips & Kit, Front Mud Flap LEDs, Amber & Red Brightsides, Tri-color Magicflex Channelz
    Lidlox Grip Tip Helmet Locks
    TricLED Mirror Signals, RGB Multi-color Halo Underground Effects Kit, LED Headlights
    Palmer Signs Custom "Captain America" frunk graphics
    Twisted Chrome Pinstripes
    Overland Australian Sheepskin Seat Cover

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Neet and . I'm waiting to see what the RSS and STL look like, then I'll decide if I want another one to go with the RTL.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sddinnh View Post
    Neet and . I'm waiting to see what the RSS and STL look like, then I'll decide if I want another one to go with the RTL.
    To me the upright riding position of the F3 trumps the RS & ST but that is just my "old guy" preference
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Counting the days now until Sept 23rd when I will have the details to finalize the options on my purchase. I AM READY. Sure hope I get this one before Christmas like I did with my 2014 RTL. Riding a new bike on Christmas Day is a real Blast.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Careful Bud

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBud View Post

That's such a great feeling when the other half gives the thumbs up! Never had Carte Blanche though.....Lucky Guy!!!
    Looking forward to your evaluation and hopefully plenty of pics!
    I know where you live!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Ordered my F3 today from Central Florida Powersports in Kissimmee, Fl. Not getting rid of my 2014 RTL. This will be second family Ryde
    Did they quote you a total price?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kats spyder View Post
    Did they quote you a total price?
    Anyone that quotes a price before Sept 23rd would be crazy or lying.. I only know they beat everyone else's price on my last three Spyders and committed to me to do that again. So far in five years Central Florida Powersports has kept every commitment that have ever made to me so I am confident this will be no exception

Registered Users Top End Unlimited's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014

Ordered my F3 today from Central Florida Powersports in Kissimmee, Fl. Not getting rid of my 2014 RTL. This will be second family Ryde

Comon' BikerDoc ! I was looking for a good 2014. How am I going to buy one if you don't trade yours in ? Are you buying your new F-3 from Central Florida Powersports ? That's where I bought my used 2012. Good bunch of guys.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Top End Unlimited View Post
    Comon' BikerDoc ! I was looking for a good 2014. How am I going to buy one if you don't trade yours in ? Are you buying your new F-3 from Central Florida Powersports ? That's where I bought my used 2012. Good bunch of guys.
    112 days from today I expect to be riding off the lot at Central Florida Powersports for my F3 Christmas Eve and Christmas Days rydes

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Can't wait to read your review of it!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mindman View Post
    Can't wait to read your review of it!
    thank you. to not keep you waiting long, i will ryde it 1000 miles the first week then write my review like last year on the 2014 RT

Spyder Garage

Ok I see from the latest video that I will need to add the sport windshield option and might consider the back seat cowl. No racing strip for me.. Still sticking with solid black...and chrome of course....