Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder release in MS???

I have put a deposit down for a red Spyder and my dealer seems clueless when they are getting it. Does anyone know when they will be released to Mississippi? I was told by one of the sales managers that he "thinks" they might be in sometime in November.

Spyder Garage

i was told in ga. that itwould be in nov

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm not sure anyone really knows. I've tried to figure out if BRP does it systematically, or if they just produce them on a whim. I've gotten very frustrated watching others post about the magical day that they received their "call," while I still have no info. Don't get me wrong; I'm very happy for everyone, maybe jealous, but still happy. I ordered a Full Moon SM5 on 5 AUG 08, and was told that these ship the fastest. However, I've seen others post about receiving different colors, even SE5's, at shorter intervals. So to make a long rant short: Just try to be patient and resign yourself to the fact that it will get there when it gets there. Otherwise, you'll just end up sorely dissapointed on more than one occasion, and drive yourself crazy trying to figure out how this whole mess works. I know that's no help at all, but it seems to be par for the course.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

COWTOWN SEADOO IN FT WORTH , TX HAS 5-6 IN STOCK CALL CHRIS NILES IF YOU WANT ONE QUICK , TELL HIM ED ARMSTRONG SENT YOU I GOT THE FIRST ONE IN NORTH TEXAS FROM THEM GREAT GUYS GOOD LUCK

Spyder Garage

Say that's my dealer Ed!! And your right awesome guys been in biz same location for 31 or 32 years. If you all have a tough time getting Chris on the phone ask for Danny he is an honest guy and great to deal with. I will be there tomorrow and I will check to see what exactly they have available if anyone wants to know.
    2018 F3 , Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EDARMSTRONG View Post
    COWTOWN SEADOO IN FT WORTH , TX HAS 5-6 IN STOCK CALL CHRIS NILES IF YOU WANT ONE QUICK , TELL HIM ED ARMSTRONG SENT YOU I GOT THE FIRST ONE IN NORTH TEXAS FROM THEM GREAT GUYS GOOD LUCK
    Thanks for the info, but I want to buy from my local dealer here in Hattiesburg. I bought my Boulevard M109R last year from them and they have been good to me since with service and all. I've already put a deposit on the Spyder too so I don't want to lose that.