Spyder Garage

Question anyone notice two brothers exhaust bracket rubbing the fender mount on ST?

anyone else getting the rear fender bracket notched by the bracket on for the TWO BROTHERS exhaust?

just noticed that there is a square projection that rubs against the rear wheel fender bracket enough that it took about a mm notch in the fender bracket from hitting it.
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks
    Previous = 2010 Blue RT-S Spyder SM5

Spyder Garage

Default No

Just had a quick look at mine and it's no where near the rear fender bracket.
    A picture of yours may help.
    Alan:
    2013 Spyder ST Limited
    TBR
    Black Series Slip-On Exhaust with M-5 Carbon Canister and P1X power tip and black bolt kit
    Fox Podium shocks
    BRP Carbon black sports rack & backrest
    Custom Dynamics LED converted taillights & black tag bolts
    WrapMySpyder carbon dash kit & GT stripes & graphics
    Bestem USA carbon side fairings, belt guards & under tail
    Procoat NZ powder coated wheels
    Hydrographics NZ carbon dipped front suspension covers, billet caps and dash surround
    Spyderpops 3D SS Grille set

Spyder Garage
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks

Spyder Garage

Its the tab on the backside of the bracket

Spyder Garage

Anyone else see this happening. I assume the bracket is from the two brothers exhaust.

Unless it's part of the isci hands brake kit

sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Tablet

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Two Brothers Single Sound?

I've been trying to decide which exhaust to buy. Love the sound of the Dual Two Bros but of course will not work with side bags. I've heard the Dual system and love it. But can not find any sound clips of the "single" exhaust. Any chance of uploading a sound clip? Also, how do you like it?

Thanks,
    333Club

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default anyone notice two brothers exhaust bracket rubbing the fender mount on ST?

The bracket is mounted incorrect and needs moved to the outside of the cast piece. The tab should be under the oem cast piece. The tab keeps the bracket from rotating on the bolt.
    Last edited by Jesse; 08-25-2014 at 09:44 PM. Reason: correction

Spyder Garage

Thanks! Can you take a quick picture of how is supposed to be?
    Last edited by clueless; 08-25-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default anyone notice two brothers exhaust bracket rubbing the fender mount on ST?

Last edited by Jesse; 08-26-2014 at 08:29 AM. Reason: correction

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    anyone else getting the rear fender bracket notched by the bracket on for the TWO BROTHERS exhaust?

just noticed that there is a square projection that rubs against the rear wheel fender bracket enough that it took about a mm notch in the fender bracket from hitting it.
    I have the dual from them no issues at all.....

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Thanks Jesse for the picture... will unbolt and move the bracket to the OTHER side of the cast support...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Also there should be a aluminum washer that came with the bracket that spaces it out from the cast piece.

Spyder Garage

Looks like it was installed before they had the kinks figured out on the STS. I see online the latest instructions from Two Brothers for the ST models says there is a spacer they ship that inserts into the existing spacer. I tried removing the OEM spacer on the STS but it stuck in place. On the install pics it looks like it is removable and you are left with the cast piece only that you insert the supplied spacer.

hmmm ....

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Also there should be a aluminum washer that came with the bracket that spaces it out from the cast piece.

Spyder Garage

Looked on the parts listing and the bushing is removable.

I called 2brothers and they are going to send me the missing bushing that I need that normally come with the exhaust

UPDATE - the space arrived yesterday (Kudos to 2brothers support!)

sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Tablet
    Last edited by clueless; 09-09-2014 at 02:31 PM.