Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Ride to Scottish Games - Goshen Fair Grounds - Anyone?

Hello!

We are planning on riding to the Scottish Games on Saturday up at the Goshen Fairgrounds. A friend of mine is in these games and I really want to go and see her throw telephone poles up in the air

I've already talked to Roaddog - I think he's going. Zerocool might be up for it and JEuchler.

We also might have some Harley guys too, besides HDX.

I'd like to get up there by 11 a.m. Anyone close to Shelton - we can meet up at Starbucks in Trumbull Center for let's say 9 a.m.?

Anyone not local to Shelton - we can meet up at the Fairgrounds somewhere for 11ish? Maybe parked the bikes and meet up at the admission gate?

Website for the games: http://www.sasct.org/festival.html#

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smylinacha View Post
    Hello!

We are planning on riding to the Scottish Games on Saturday up at the Goshen Fairgrounds. A friend of mine is in these games and I really want to go and see her throw telephone poles up in the air

I've already talked to Roaddog - I think he's going. Zerocool might be up for it and JEuchler.

We also might have some Harley guys too, besides HDX.

I'd like to get up there by 11 a.m. Anyone close to Shelton - we can meet up at Starbucks in Trumbull Center for let's say 9 a.m.?

Anyone not local to Shelton - we can meet up at the Fairgrounds somewhere for 11ish? Maybe parked the bikes and meet up at the admission gate?

Website for the games: http://www.sasct.org/festival.html#

I'm in!

Starbucks in Trumbull Center... you mean the Mall, or the one on 127? --- nevermind, just emuducated meself... it's on 127 :-D

Thanks.
    Last edited by Zerocool; 09-30-2008 at 10:49 PM.
    Happy Spyder Owner - 2008 Millennium Yellow PE #2475
    HID lights, fog lights, Hindle exhaust, heated grips, anti-vibe bars, passenger extension pegs, BRP custom seat, seat cowl, sport rack/backrest, BRP saddlebags, CHAD black/smoke windshield, outdoor cover, Garmin Quest GPS, Rear axel billets.

Spyder Garage

Cool! Well be there (yes at Rt. 127) for 9 a.m. My cell is 203.996.2401 in case you run into any probs. Probably won't leave till 9:30 - gotta get some coffee in me.

We met up with JEuchler last weekend when we were in VT so he might come - I'll send him a message tomorrow confirming it.

Not sure if Roaddog is going or not. He's pissed about his Spyder and I don't blame him w/ the gasket problem.

My friend who is in the Games is #2 World Champion out of the women so I can't wait to see her throw some poles!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Lightbulb

Arnt you supposed to dance around the pole and not throw it

Spyder Garage

Gotta be nice to my friend or she will throw YOU!

Spyder Garage

would love to join, but i have to work bummer. Hope you guys are joining us on the 18th for the time square run.

Spyder Garage

Default Time is now 10 a.m. @ Starbucks

Quote Originally Posted by Zerocool View Post
    I'm in!

Starbucks in Trumbull Center... you mean the Mall, or the one on 127? --- nevermind, just emuducated meself... it's on 127 :-D

Thanks.
    We changed the meeting time from 9 to 10 a.m. tomorrow - just wanted to let ya know~!