Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

my concern would be the foot peg placement and still trying to lean into the turns. would be more difficult with the feet forward design.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Not really liking the looks of this new one. But, I have been known to dislike new things before, and before you know it, Love at second site. I hated the new mustang in 94 (fell in love and purchased a 94 cobra), I hated the new ford ranger in 93 (fell in love and purchased a 94 and a 96), I hated the new edge mustang in 99 (later purchased a 03 cobra convertible), and I hated the new f-150 in 97 (later I bought a 97 ext. cab and a 02 lightning which I still own).
    So, in short, if I hate something at first viewing, I usually fall in love with it later on. Only time and a test ride will tell. I will say, I like the forward controls seating position. Easier to transfer from my M109 to this.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Not really liking the looks of this new one. But, I have been known to dislike new things before, and before you know it, Love at second site. I hated the new mustang in 94 (fell in love and purchased a 94 cobra), I hated the new ford ranger in 93 (fell in love and purchased a 94 and a 96), I hated the new edge mustang in 99 (later purchased a 03 cobra convertible), and I hated the new f-150 in 97 (later I bought a 97 ext. cab and a 02 lightning which I still own).
    So, in short, if I hate something at first viewing, I usually fall in love with it later on. Only time and a test ride will tell. I will say, I like the forward controls seating position. Easier to transfer from my M109 to this.
    This feels a lot like the 109.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    This feels a lot like the 109.
    That's what I need. I was in Maggie Valley in 2013 when all of you guys were there on your spyders. I was there for the M109 pre-meet that we have done for the past 6 years. The next time there is a gathering of spyders in the Maggie Valley area, I plan on owning a spyder and being a part of that, and not just admiring them from afar.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Getting close Sports Fans!

Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder34 View Post
    my concern would be the foot peg placement and still trying to lean into the turns. would be more difficult with the feet forward design.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    with the much lower center of gravity you might not need to lean into the turns
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER