Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default WELCOME

Glad to see another ryder from Kentucky on SL's. I just returned from Cowtown a few weeks ago and You enjoy the ryde back home. I am sure that you will be smileing so much that your jaws will be hurting for many miles. Contact me after you get back and we can ryde. Gene

Spyder Garage

Hi everyone,
    There are two of us in Jackson, Ky. An RT and an RS. I have also seen an RS in Perry County.
    summerdawn

Spyder Garage

Default Are there any Ky Ryders?

Quote Originally Posted by kyspydergal View Post
    There are 2 of us in Lancaster, KY.

Angie, how are you & Miss Mollie doin? Looking forward to seeing you at Lamont's. You would have enjoyed Durango. See ya soon. Dick

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default KyCats

Lagrange,KY Oldham Co.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Oldham co. LaGrange,Ky

Any Oldham Co. Spyder Riders?

Spyder Garage

Default Indiana ryder

Quote Originally Posted by kycats View Post
    Any Oldham Co. Spyder Riders?
    Evansville, IN not to far from you.
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GadgetGuy442 View Post
    Cincy Spyder..... I've just gotta ask about Teddy - 1) does he actually ride with you in the pillion like that? 2) how do you keep him situated and safe? 3) do you color his hair?!

Too cute for words!!

Bill
    I agree, Teddy looks awesome! Way cool to have a little buddy like that....
    Name: Eric Heims
    Red 2016 RTS, Diamond R Armrests, Ram X Mount, Doc Humphreys Dampener, BajaRon Swaybar, Spyderpops "Critter Splitter"

"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." John Philpot Curran 1790

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Going to spyderfest?

I'm registered for spyderfest 2013. Is there anyone else from KY going?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Louisville riders for spyder fest

My wife and I may be going to spydefest and am trying to put together a group to ride the 500 mile trip there and back. Let me know if anyone would be interested. We are 24/23 and we have a 08 gs se5

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest

There will be 3 of us (1 from Midway and 2 from Lancaster) ryding to Spyderfest. No final ryding plans yet, but plan on going out Western KY to Paducah< Silkerson,Mo and then on to Ozarks. 4 lane about 90% of the way and very little traffic. If anyone would like to join us, You are very welcome to join in. No final plans,so any suggestions would be welcome also. We have reservations and I have a room with double queen beds so if a guy would like to share a room let me know. The room is $60.00 a nite.
    UKLBUE1
    Gene

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest

U have a 08 gs se5 why about the other 3 bikes. What are the ages of the other riders if u don't mind me asking wife will like to know thanks.

Also is everyone leaving on tues or wens or thurs or what?

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest

I am UKBLUE1 and I am 66 and I ryde the RT and Angie rydes the rs and I never asked her or Mollie there ages and Mollie rydes a rs. They are good ryders and I rode to Spyderfest 3 with them last year. Hopefully they will chime in, I will go out on a limp and guess about mid 30"s. They have booked there hotel reservations and I have mine. We also ryde on the rydes at spyderfest, with hunderds of other bike also. You can call me at 859-312-4363 for any other questions. Thank you
    UKBLUE1
    Gene
    Last edited by UKBLUE1; 01-19-2013 at 12:31 AM. Reason: add numbers

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) kyspydergal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Are there any Ky Ryders?

Thanks Gene for guessing mid 30's. However, Mollie and I are both in our 40's and I'll leave it at that. I ride an 09 GS SM5 and Mollie's is a '10 RS SE5. We are looking forward to Spyderfest and I think the plan is to leave on Monday. We'll leave the ride route to you Gene. I mapped it on map quest going through Paducah and it shows about 10 hours. I think that's a couple of hours more than the ride to Spyderfest last year.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Ryder's of Central Kentucky

Hi, Fred here with great new about a a new club for Spyder Ryder's in central Kentucky we meet at the Lexington Motorsports in Lexington. We will be have a meeting in Feb. so goto clubs on Spyderlovers and look for Spyder Ryder's of Central Kentucky for time and place of meeting.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Ryder's of Central Kentucky

We are now on Facebook so check us at http://www.facebook.com/SpyderRydersOfCentralKentucky
    Last edited by cgistudio; 01-24-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default BOWLING GREEN

picked up my new 2013 RT Limited last Saturday. I have 350 miles on it and love it.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default I'm going to spyderfest as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Goggans1 View Post
    My wife and I may be going to spydefest and am trying to put together a group to ride the 500 mile trip there and back. Let me know if anyone would be interested. We are 24/23 and we have a 08 gs se5
    I'm interested in riding in a group. I live in Radcliff and if you wouldn't mind me tagging along I'd be happy to join in a nice ride to spyderfest.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbait View Post
    I'm registered for spyderfest 2013. Is there anyone else from KY going?
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBLUE1 View Post
    There will be 3 of us (1 from Midway and 2 from Lancaster) ryding to Spyderfest. No final ryding plans yet, but plan on going out Western KY to Paducah< Silkerson,Mo and then on to Ozarks. 4 lane about 90% of the way and very little traffic. If anyone would like to join us, You are very welcome to join in. No final plans,so any suggestions would be welcome also. We have reservations and I have a room with double queen beds so if a guy would like to share a room let me know. The room is $60.00 a nite.
    UKLBUE1
    Gene
    U have a 08 gs se5 why about the other 3 bikes. What are the ages of the other riders if u don't mind me asking wife will like to know thanks.

Also is everyone leaving on tues or wens or thurs or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBLUE1 View Post
    I am UKBLUE1 and I am 66 and I ryde the RT and Angie rydes the rs and I never asked her or Mollie there ages and Mollie rydes a rs. They are good ryders and I rode to Spyderfest 3 with them last year. Hopefully they will chime in, I will go out on a limp and guess about mid 30"s. They have booked there hotel reservations and I have mine. We also ryde on the rydes at spyderfest, with hunderds of other bike also. You can call me at 859-312-4363 for any other questions. Thank you
    UKBLUE1
    Gene
    Quote Originally Posted by kyspydergal View Post
    Thanks Gene for guessing mid 30's. However, Mollie and I are both in our 40's and I'll leave it at that. I ride an 09 GS SM5 and Mollie's is a '10 RS SE5. We are looking forward to Spyderfest and I think the plan is to leave on Monday. We'll leave the ride route to you Gene. I mapped it on map quest going through Paducah and it shows about 10 hours. I think that's a couple of hours more than the ride to Spyderfest last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderbait View Post
    I'm interested in riding in a group. I live in Radcliff and if you wouldn't mind me tagging along I'd be happy to join in a nice ride to spyderfest.

I am trying to put a group together for the ride out to Spyderfest.. Hope we can get a few together.. Here is the link...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-to-Spyderfest

Spyder Garage

SportySpyder from Erlanger Ride Safe & Long!

Spyder Garage

Cool Kentucky Riders

Been ridin my RT since April 2011. We're goin to Spyderfest. Live in Owen County, Not far from KY Speedway. Kentuckyguy, Tony99, and myself are meeting in Paducah. Anyone interested, please advise. Whever is in charge of Central KY Chapter, Let me know how to join..
    2011 RT LTD w/XM. And a heavily modified and happy owner.

Spyder Garage

Default Ky to Spyderfest Rydes

I am trying to figure out who when does everyone want to leave for Spyderfest and be able to travel as a group. Mad Mike when do you and Tony99 whan to leave and do you want to drive it in one day or 2 days. I know that Goggans wants to go with a group and Spyderbait. I know Spyderguy is leaving from Eddieville area but he is about 250 miles closer than we are in central Ky The point is we can make it to Spyderfest if evryone thinks they can ryde 550 miles in one day or make it a 2 day trip and stay over night and be in Springfield early on the 24Th of April. Days are longer but with Gas stops every 100 miles it might take us 12 hours to drive straight thru, If Mad Mike and Tony99 when are you leaving to meet with Spyderguy? Anyway, these are the things that I see that needs to be figured out and then decide when to meet and where. Also Spydergal and Mollie are traveling with me also. My phone # 859-312-4363 please call if there are any questions or other ideals. As posted before this is a group and I am not running anything, the group make the call and we will go with it.
    Thanks
    Ukblue1
    Gene

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default arrived time

i will make it a one day trip i hope

Spyder Garage

Default Trip Planning, The "W" 's

I was fortunate to meet up on the forum with Kentuckyguy and Tony99, both of whom may correct me, and Lord Knows I Need It... My current plans are as follows: I am riding to Western KY on the 23rd and staying the night. Will hook up with everyone from there the next morning at 9:30am. Kentuckyguy said there is a mall parking lot on Hwy 60 W in Paducah. I may meet them there on Wednesday morning (24th) or closer to their home. Let me know what everyone thinks. It would be great to have a group from this area to head out with..

Spyder Garage

Default Kentucky Spyder ryders

Mad Mike that is our first plans were. Tony99 is going to try a 1 day trip and you a 2 day trip. We are not making any hotel reservations for the trip over, so we can stop where ever. Was wanting to stop in Sikerten, Mo so that we could eat at the Lamberts restraunt and spend the night. If you would like to come down to Frankfort and meet up with me on the 23 of April and then we could leave from there. If thats okay wiyh you we will plan a time for that and then a time to meet at the next point meet with the next ryders that want to ryde with us. Its a start.
    Ukblue1
    Gene

Spyder Garage

Default Planning continues............

Spyderbait, anyone else from KY, the more the better, wanting to ride out in a group, get with ukblue1 or myself. No doubt we will have a plan and more riders by the Fest...