Thread: Alone?

Spyder Garage

Default Alone?

Don't be! Swing by Charleston sometime.
    Full Moon SE5 - Sport Rack, Sport/Touring Windshield, Backrest, 1" Riser

Spyder Garage

That is about a 2 hour ride for us, but any excuse for a ride works for me.

We will have to let you know the next time we get a chance to head that way.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default headed to Charleston this weekend

hey there SC group, I am coming down from NC this weekend to take in some of the sites in Charleston. Only staying this weekend and then riding back to Raleigh on Sunday. Anyone want to meet for a lunch or something?

Very Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hey Patches it is going to rain on you! Our riding group was going to Kitty Hawk this weekend but moved it to April because of rain on Friday and Sunday. Good luck buddy!
    Wild Bill

Quote Originally Posted by patches View Post
    hey there SC group, I am coming down from NC this weekend to take in some of the sites in Charleston. Only staying this weekend and then riding back to Raleigh on Sunday. Anyone want to meet for a lunch or something?

Spyder Garage

Sorry, you are one weekend too late. I was just in Charleston last weekend, and already have something going on Saturday so I cannot make the 2 hour ryde back down there again.

I also got rained on during my ryde back home on Sunday, and did not bother packing my rain gear.

Perhaps next time.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Had a pretty good weekend. Took the long way down, and feels like the longer way back..lol. Went up 17 to Mrytle, stopped at Broadway for lunch and got back. Best news, stayed dry most of the time with a few light sprinkles but never enough to get wet. Have to make the trip again when I have more time.

Very Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Had a pretty good weekend. Took the long way down, and feels like the longer way back..lol. Went up 17 to Mrytle, stopped at Broadway for lunch and got back. Best news, stayed dry most of the time with a few light sprinkles but never enough to get wet. Have to make the trip again when I have more time.
    We are probably going to be in Myrtle Beach for Bike Week May 13 - 16 or so, even though the city doesn't really want us there. Do you have anything planned for that time yet?
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Getting married that weekend..trust me..I know. There is also a big ride going on in Asheville that weekend that I believe most of the cruisers are attending to keep from giving Mrytle thier money.

Very Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

on getting married, we will be celebrating our 22nd anniversary this Friday. I wanted to get married on April Fool's Day, but she wouldn't have anything to do with that. I would much rather go to the thing in Asheville myself, but my wife and father in law already made these plans with some other friends so I am kind of stuck.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

Getting married that weekend..trust me..I know. There is also a big ride going on in Asheville that weekend that I believe most of the cruisers are attending to keep from giving Mrytle thier money.

on the upcoming wedding

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)