Spyder Garage

Default East TN checking in

Mosheim/Greeneville here and accounted for.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Welcome Back - glad to see that you had a safe and fun adventure
    2020 RT Ride Frequent Stay Safe
    Aftermarket Aux Light, GPS mounting/wiring, Lamonster Garage Mirror Lock, Lamonster Garage Belt Tensioner
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

2008 RS from 2008 through 4/2015, 2015 F3-S from 4/2015 through 9/2020

Spyder Garage

Default Newbie stopped by...

Not a very talkative bunch, are we?
    Hey Lamont, nice web site! I don't have a Spyder yet but I have picked up a lot of info here. I'm really pumped about the Spyder, it is just what I was looking for. I had looked at other styles of trikes, but I couldn't see $30K for one of them. Keep up the good work it is well appreciated!

Wes

Spyder Garage

Default Johnson City Checking in

Just got back on board back from holidays.

Spyder Garage

I guess I'm the middle man in the group. I list my location as Nashville because nobody would know where Smyrna is :O). If anybody is planning a trip through middle Tennessee, pm me and maybe we can have lunch.
    Vidi, Vici, Veni!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Degaman View Post
    I guess I'm the middle man in the group. I list my location as Nashville because nobody would know where Smyrna is :O). If anybody is planning a trip through middle Tennessee, pm me and maybe we can have lunch.
    Welcome to the boards. Good to see more TN folks showing up!!!! I'll be coming through Middle TN in Sept for Spyders in the smokies. I'm debating on spending the night in Nashville to split the trip as i'm a fairly new rider of almost a year now LOL.
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Georgia accounted for!

Took yesterday and today off after the long weekend in the mountains. The trip to Deal's Gap was outstanding!
    We came back through Clayton, GA and Anderson, SC back to Augusta. We didn't see any rain until we were 10 miles from home.
    The best weekend on a motorcycle since we have lived in GA.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

I'm riding in TN this month. Leaving So IL on the 17th, staying in Nashville til the 21st. Heading to Gatlinburg for a week from Nashville. Plan to ride Tail of the Dragon and a few more rides that have been suggested. Has anyone else ridden the Tail of the Dragon? How is it on a Spyder? I plan to do it on Monday or Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. I'm by myself. Would love some company on a ride, especially someone who can show me around. Anyone in the area and available?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Garden View Post
    I'm riding in TN this month. Leaving So IL on the 17th, staying in Nashville til the 21st. Heading to Gatlinburg for a week from Nashville. Plan to ride Tail of the Dragon and a few more rides that have been suggested. Has anyone else ridden the Tail of the Dragon? How is it on a Spyder? I plan to do it on Monday or Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. I'm by myself. Would love some company on a ride, especially someone who can show me around. Anyone in the area and available?
    That would be the man that started this post. Ran into him at the Dragon a while back. He said that he was out getting a hamburger. Wish I could ride to the Dragon "just to get a bite"!

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default The Great Smokey Mountains

I am from Pigeon Forge, Tn and I must say that this is THEE place to come and have some seriously good rides on your spyder. From the Beautiful Scenic Route from Pigeon Forge to Townsend, The Dragons Tail (for very experienced spyder ryders), The Great Smokey Mountain National Park and the quiant ride into Gatlinburg from Pigeon Forge is simply awesome. The ride into Hot Springs, NC is great as well and you can relax in the Hot Springs Tubs to relax your weary muscles after a long ride and dont forget to visit Bobarosa"s Biker Saloon on your way there.

Spyder Garage

Default GATLINBURG

I wonted to go to Gatlinburg for the spyders in the smokies but we can't go now , my step son who was 28 and was found dead in his bed on July 20th and his wife had no money for the furneral so we paid half and his brother paid half so now we are not going to go ! Hope you all have a safe trip and a good time . I was looking forword to meeting some of you all , maybe next time

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boatcruzin View Post
    I wonted to go to Gatlinburg for the spyders in the smokies but we can't go now , my step son who was 28 and was found dead in his bed on July 20th and his wife had no money for the furneral so we paid half and his brother paid half so now we are not going to go ! Hope you all have a safe trip and a good time . I was looking forword to meeting some of you all , maybe next time
    My condolences to you and your family. R.I.P.
    ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder:

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Pigeon Forge

My husband and I are living in Pigeon Forge and there is some great riding in that area. We have also rode the Dragons Tail and the Rattler which is the ride from Hot Springs to Maggie Valley also a great ride the Spyder handles alright on the Dragons Tail not to bad. My husband is a great tour guide so if you are in the area would enjoy other Spyder riders to ride with email us at tmpope3@yahoo.com if you would like to hook up.welcome Also when is the BBQ in Gatlinburg. Would like to attend to meet other Spyder Riders.
    Last edited by tmpope3; 07-29-2009 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Add on

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Pigeon Forge

My husband and I are living in Pigeon Forge and there is some great riding in that area. We have also rode the Dragons Tail and the Rattler which is the ride from Hot Springs to Maggie Valley also a great ride the Spyder handles alright on the Dragons Tail not to bad. My husband is a great tour guide so if you are in the area would enjoy other Spyder riders to ride with email us at tmpope3@yahoo.com if you would like to hook up.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Hello

New spyder owner here in Blountville, TN. Is there any semi-organized rides coming out of the tri-cities, i would love to hook up with you guys.

Spyder Garage

Default Hello RebelDoc

Quote Originally Posted by RebelDoc View Post
    New spyder owner here in Blountville, TN. Is there any semi-organized rides coming out of the tri-cities, i would love to hook up with you guys.
    I live in Kingsport maybe we can hook up and ride some.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RebelDoc View Post

Make sure you make it by here next week
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=26895