Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Maybe PitBull should replace the trailer and fight with BRP. At least they have a little pull. I think they are blowing off M/B. Come on BRP it is only morally right. I do not know what you think is right in Canada but down here in the lower 48 this is Bull Crap.

I have had two large boats built in Canada on nothing but a handshake. No contracts involved with Cooper Yachts, the largest boat builder in Canada and our relationship was impeccable to say the least. Why can't BRP follow the example of this fine Canadian Company.

Jack
    Just to inform you, BRP is also own by Bain Capital (USA) at 51%. Bombardier family own the other 49%. So, don't blame Canada for all BRP problem.

I have a RT-622 and a lot of millage on it. Tires are still very good and no sign of tread wear.

This trailer is disalign and should be replace or repair.

Spyder Garage

I have not said much in public about this situation, hoping that either BRP or Pitbull would step up to the plate and solve Murphy Browns bad trailer issue.

It's obvious Murphy got a bad trailer. So far, it appears to be the only one with the issues mentioned.

What is so hard about replacing an obviously bad unit. BRP keeps throwing money at it to make a defective unit good. IMO--a very bad way of handling the situation.

Either BRP or the Pitbull could become the hero in this situation. BRP has lost a lot of credibility on this one--IMO-- of course.

The wheels of customer service are traveling way to slow IMO.

The solution seems obvious. Hope they step up before something bad happens with the trailer and causes an accident or worse.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Want one but won't do it

MB is my wife's role model. MB showed her how to travel with just what she can load into the RT.

So when MB BOUGHT A 2014, my wife bought one. When she learned that MB had a trailer for her RT, she wanted one.

when she heard about the tire issues that MB is having and piss poor response that MB is getting from BRP, SHE HAS DECIDED not to by the Trailor and even though I now have to carry an extra 35 pounds on my seat. Come on BRP do something for MB and me..

Mike and Carolyn
    Duck
    Michael Spivack
    2007 Goldwing
    2012 RT Limited Lava (traded 5/2/14)
    RT Mods.
    Cup holder, Utopia Backrest, Hi mounter tail light, FZ1 fuse box, aux power outlet, CB and Gerbing outlets
    2014 RT Limited Cognac (purchased 5/2/14)
    RT Mods.
    Cup holder, Spyder Backrest, 2012 CB and Gerbing outlets
    GWRRA
    Cape Cod, Ma.

Spyder Garage

Any updates here?
    2008 GS SM5, Full Moon Silver
    2007 Piaggio MP3 - 250cc