Registered Users 3 Wheel Addict's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Who's doing laser alignment in Ohio?

I found a dealer sort of close to me but know nothing about them, place in Jackson Ohio called Honda/Suzuki of Jackson.
    Sold my 14 RTS went back to 2 wheels.
    2014 Kawasaki Vaquero SE

Spyder Garage

There is one in Niles but that would be a day trip for you I am sure
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Addict View Post
    I found a dealer sort of close to me but know nothing about them, place in Jackson Ohio called Honda/Suzuki of Jackson.
    ​Not near to you, but JohnnyK's in Lodi (Burbank) at the intersection of I-71 and Ohio 83.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stillriding View Post
    ​Not near to you, but JohnnyK's in Lodi (Burbank) at the intersection of I-71 and Ohio 83.
    Same dealership in Niles they have 2 places.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

If you're into shopping, there is an outlet mall about 1/4 mile from the Lodi dealership.

Spyder Garage

Default Jackson Honda

I have used the Jackson dealer several times and can def vouch for them. If you have a problem , they keep the bike until it's fixed correctly. You don't get a line of BS . They are now doing the laser and they did a lot of practicing until they got it down pat .I got mine done in Lodi only because Jackson wasn't doing the laser yet. You won't go wrong getting anything done there , Mike is tops in my book.