Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OYSTER RUN '14!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyles HondaCanAm View Post
    Is there a page or event set up for the meet up other than the Oyster Run Facebook page? We would love to share it on our business page to increase participation.
    I have tried to use Twitter hashtags for Spyder events in the past with limited success. I'm hoping sometime in the near future we get savvy enough to use that channel, but I don't think we are there just yet.

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Spyder Garage

We made Oak Harbor and lots of bykes around. I have seen no Spyders so far. Lots of HD's and Honda's. Should be fun tomorrow. Hope we make 50 Spyders. CYA
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank you Joe

Thank you Joe for another fine ride you organized and all your hard work in doing so it was very well attended thank you again. Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by wukka View Post
    By my entirely crude and completely non-scientific tally, we are at 32 to 35 riders. Great job everybody!!! Keep spreading the word!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman051 View Post
    Thank you Joe for another fine ride you organized and all your hard work in doing so it was very well attended thank you again. Steve
    Thanks Steve! Hope you get your RT out of the so and back in the road soon...

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sorry I couldn't make it. Family emergency sunday morning, and it was 9:30 before I knew I didn't have to go down to Vancouver, WA.

*Sigh*
    2012 RT-S5, Quantum Blue, "Bitsy". Just starting out.