Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MMMII View Post
    My panels are in - my panels are in!

Install next Thursday..

HOPE YOU GET THE RIGHT COLOR TO MATCH YOUR SPYDER, I DID NOT AND BRP WILL NOT SEND ME THE CORRECT COLOR FOR MY BIKE WHICH IS BLACK STEEL MET. HOW HARD COULD IT BE TO SEND THE CORRECT COLOR (SEE FULL STORY ON THIS POST) I AM NOT HAPPY!!!! AND NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS IF THIS HAPPENED TO THEM THEY ALSO WOULD NOT BE HAPY, PERIOD,

Spyder Garage

Man that sucks

Takes forever for them to get this type stuff straight because it seems BRP blames the dealer and the dealer blames BRP...instead of someone just handling it and making the customer happy.

Spyder Garage

Default What does case # mean

Got my case # in regards to my heat issue. Talked to dealer who was no help. Have asked BRP for a copy of what the case # says with no reply so far. Wonder if BPR and dealers are pulling back trying to limit responsibility.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dgjason View Post
    Got my case # in regards to my heat issue. Talked to dealer who was no help. Have asked BRP for a copy of what the case # says with no reply so far. Wonder if BPR and dealers are pulling back trying to limit responsibility.
    It means you need to take the case number to your dealer and convince them to actually get on the phone and talk to the dealer hot line folks and get your panels ordered. Until they do that, nothing is happening for you. Ball is in your court.

Oh, and good luck with Mancuso.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Thanks JC, talked to dealer (Mancuso) last week. Convinced them to contact BRP and was told that they would and for me to give them until Tuesday (23rd) for a response. They said they will call me with what they find out. Guess I'm not patient enough and expect them to be better in customer relations. All I have had so far in dealing with them is a attitude of denial, ignorance and delay.

Spyder Garage

Default panels

Thanks JC, talked to dealer (Mancuso) last week. Convinced them to contact BRP and was told that they would and for me to give them until Tuesday (23rd) for a response. They said they will call me with what they find out. Guess I'm not patient enough and expect them to be better in customer relations. All I have had so far in dealing with them is a attitude of denial, ignorance and delay.
    bought mine at Mancuso, but I used Beaumont tractor in Beaumont Tx with case #. I had to contact dealer, they asked if I wanted panel replacement 2 weeks later drove home with new panels and brake lite sticking on repaired

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default New 2014 Panels!

Like many of you, I am happy to report that BRP has stepped up and has done the right thing! Thanks to Steve67 for the original post, letting us all know that the Magnesium 2014 panels were now available, and that BRP responded positively to your note to customer care. In my case, it didn't take long at all from initial note to BRP to install. They gave me a case number… but never did say what that really meant, even when asked… but my local dealership got the panels in fewer than 10 days, and I got them installed yesterday. Yes, it took several calls to said dealership to get them to move on it… apparently the key in my case was to talk to the "warrantee department" instead of the service department. So, to those with only case numbers, ya gotta hound the dealership.

Once we got it settled, everything moved quickly. Haven't had a warm day yet to test out the new panels, but love the new look.

BRP, thanks for stepping up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Larry t View Post
    bought mine at Mancuso, but I used Beaumont tractor in Beaumont Tx with case #. I had to contact dealer, they asked if I wanted panel replacement 2 weeks later drove home with new panels and brake lite sticking on repaired
    Thanks Larry, sent Beaumont Tractor a email today. I will be in Beaumont Saturday and will stop by the dealership.

Dennis

Spyder Garage

Still waiting...

Spyder Garage

Thanks Larry, sent Beaumont Tractor a email today. I will be in Beaumont Saturday and will stop by the dealership.

Dennis
    Got a phone call this morning from Beaumont Tractor. They just got out of the Spyder business. She said she was sorry and that the demand was to low to continue. They sold only 9 bikes and did service on 3 others. Imagine a dealer who cared enough to call the next day after receiving a email from me. I think they would have been a good one. Darn....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOPY View Post

Just sent out an email for now.

I'll see how that goes first before resorting to calling since I'm limited to when I can make a long call.

Been 50 days so far and nothing. Haven't heard a word back in weeks though last they told me they were still working on it.

Spyder Garage

Default new panels

Going to get new air flow panels installed today
    2013 sts , Pure Magnesium

Spyder Garage

Got mine installed about two weeks ago. So far so good!
    2013 ST-S Pure Magnesium Metallic w/one piece passenger backrest. Updated 2014 airflow panels.

Spyder Garage

:waiting:

Spyder Garage

Thumbs down installed

Got the new panels installed today, 40 mile ride home . What a difference !!!! Big thanks to Steve from brp customer care and Rusty Palmer in Honesdale, Pa great job all-around
    2013 sts , Pure Magnesium

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks BRP & Steve

Picked up the Spyder today, new panels look great and I'm very satisfied. Good luck to the rest, I think the wait will be worth it.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default update on new panels

Now that I have about 500 miles or so on my STL after the new panels I have to say it keeps the gas tank a whole lot cooler
    and that makes me a very happy spyder Ryder

Spyder Garage

Default finally got mine

Wow what a difference!!
    Took about a month but pretty painless, email to brp they referred me to dealer he ordered after phone conversation just took a while because of backorder.

Thanks to everyone on forum for making me aware, feels like I have a new bike

Moe

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

What about us Aussies? No answer to my inquiry. also not vry happy with a non sealed instrument panel that condensates on the inside.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Does anyone have a part number for these new panels? I'm going to the dealer on Wednesday and would like to ask them about the panels.

Spyder Garage

No I don't but my dealer was very good at ordering what was needed. I have had mine on for probably 100 miles and the jury is still out as to the decrease in temp. There is much more surface area for added intake so they have got to make some diff in removing some of the excess heat. Good luck.

Spyder Garage

My dealer called me today to inform me that BRP hasn't returned their calls or emails in 22 days now.

Spyder Garage

Default are they partial to warmer climates?

I live in south Florida did not have any issue with them ordering maybe it has to do with what part of the country

Moe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOPY View Post
    My dealer called me today to inform me that BRP hasn't returned their calls or emails in 22 days now.
    Snoopy, I, I would call BRP myself or send them another e-mail and ask what gives. For me it was a simple easy process. Emailed BRP, called dealer, and dealer ordered them. Whole process took maybe 5 weeks.
    keep on them, persistence prevails.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pwpalmbay View Post
    Snoopy, I, I would call BRP myself or send them another e-mail and ask what gives. For me it was a simple easy process. Emailed BRP, called dealer, and dealer ordered them. Whole process took maybe 5 weeks.
    keep on them, persistence prevails.

Brp only tells me my me my situation is different because I bought my own panels back in April and that they are trying to figure out how to pay me back...I'm guessing they don't use checks in Canada?

Lol