Registered Users
    Tri Cities of Apple Valley, Hesperia, Victorville
    Spyder Garage

Post Reliable & certified spyder dealer in SoCal

Title says most of it. Prefer somewhere less than 50 miles from Cajon Pass area. Will go farther for right dealer. Looking mainly for repairs and maintenance. Thanks.
    Take Care,
    Allen B. (aka adlereins)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by adlereins View Post
    Title says most of it. Prefer somewhere less than 50 miles from Cajon Pass area. Will go farther for right dealer. Looking mainly for repairs and maintenance. Thanks.
    Take Care,
    Allen B. (aka adlereins)

Bert's Megamall (in Covina) is where I get my warranty work done, and they're worth talking to. Niles has been very helpful to me in the past.

The rest of the work is done by a Lou Gutowski who is a Spyder expert - he's in Riverside and well worth the drive. piratepowersports.com He can't do warranty work, but he was at BRP and eventually opened his own shop.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MRH View Post
    Bert's Megamall (in Covina) is where I get my warranty work done, and they're worth talking to. Niles has been very helpful to me in the past.

The rest of the work is done by a Lou Gutowski who is a Spyder expert - he's in Riverside and well worth the drive. piratepowersports.com He can't do warranty work, but he was at BRP and eventually opened his own shop.
    Lou is the only mechanic I trust with my bike when I had it. I know of people that ride anywhere from San Diego to Arizona for his work.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

+100 for Bert's. That's where I got my 600 mile service done and they did all service bulletins etc. I double check the work and it was right on (checked the service bulletins were done right). Also I have heard great things about Malcom Smith's. Both are certified BRP dealers.

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Spyder Garage

Simi Valley Honda/Can Am is the dealership that I use. It's a small family owned business off of Tapo Canyon Road and 118.

Spyder Garage

I know it is out of state. Most people in Las Vegas and Henderson take their ride toPro shop in Henderson they are very reliable and fair.

Spyder Garage

Go see Lou in riverside of of the 91 fwy

Spyder Garage

Yap Malcolm smith also. Did mine their this summer on my home. Great teck they have. Great place.