Spyder Garage

Default Spyderquest waiting list

So chuck has beat me to this, I guess I'm just a little busier, anyway if some one would still like to try and make it into spyderquest, post here, do not PM (having a tough time keeping my count less than a thousand) and if we get any cancelations I will PM you for your phone number and see if you would like to fill there slot. Thanks Ron
    Last edited by rnet; 08-29-2014 at 07:31 AM.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderquest waiting list

I already have a room booked at the host hotel, but I was waiting for confirmation that my girlfriend was going to get the time off for the trip before I registered. So how does the waiting list work?
    Last edited by C_Boogie; 08-05-2014 at 10:30 PM. Reason: clarity

Spyder Garage

When someone cancels and I have an opening I will PM you for you phone number and email, then give you a call.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Ron,

Kathy and I are on the list but I couldn't get a commitment out of my son before the close of registration. He would probably bring a friend so I'd like to be on the cancellation list for 2.

Greg
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

I would like to be on the list for 2 please

have a hotel reservation already

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    So chuck has beat to this, I guess I'm just a little busier, anyway if some
    one would still like to try and make it into spyderquest, post here, do not PM (having a tough time keeping my count less than a thousand) and if we get any cancelations I will PM you for your phone number and see if you would like to fill there slot. Thanks Ron

Spyder Garage

Do add me to the list. Thx.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default add on list for 1

I would like to be on the list for 1 please

have a hotel reservation already and time off, thanks Robert

Spyder Garage

Ron, add me to the list for one. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderquest

There are a couple of cancelations and I have 5 Dinner/Cruises available if anyone is interested, PM me.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Dinner/Cruise is all sold out again.
    Happy Spyder Owner