Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

You get to ride the flat part of the track with many many others.its fun though.

Spyder Garage

i was hoping for the high bank turns but should be fun regardless
    2013 STS circuit yellow
    BajaRon Swaybar
    Elka front shocks
    Spyderpops Bump skid
    hmf muffler
    lamonster highway pegs
    2014 ST air flow panels

Spyder Garage

Methinks your Nanny would come on and you would fall off.Those banks are a lot steeper than you think.

Spyder Garage

I decided to make Bikeweek this year. However, I wiil be on my Harley Road King. The main reason for making the trip will be to test ride a Spyder and learn as much as possible about the Can Am trikes. I want to ride an RT and the new F3. If things go well I plan to buy a new Spyder upon my return home. I am trailering from NE Ohio and will be staying in Palatka. (3/8 thru 3/15) I would very much like to meet up with some forum members. Again, I want to learn as much as possible about Spyders so I can I finalize my purchase. I am leaning towards the F3 but haven't totally ruled out an RT yet. Hope to see you there!
    CJ

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Group Rides

Hi Ivor....will there be any organized group rides?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjryder View Post
    I decided to make Bikeweek this year. However, I wiil be on my Harley Road King. The main reason for making the trip will be to test ride a Spyder and learn as much as possible about the Can Am trikes. I want to ride an RT and the new F3. If things go well I plan to buy a new Spyder upon my return home. I am trailering from NE Ohio and will be staying in Palatka. (3/8 thru 3/15) I would very much like to meet up with some forum members. Again, I want to learn as much as possible about Spyders so I can I finalize my purchase. I am leaning towards the F3 but haven't totally ruled out an RT yet. Hope to see you there!
    CJ

Be sure to attend the BRP luncheon on 3/15 CORRECTION ......... It is Saturday the 14th. SORRY.

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 02-19-2015 at 05:04 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Be sure to attend the BRP luncheon on 3/15

Cruzr Joe
    Joe,

Did I read something different? Isn't it on Saturday, March 14th?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Joe,

Did I read something different? Isn't it on Saturday, March 14th?

Glad you caught that, it is Saturday the 14th.

A mind is a terrible thing to .............................. Where was I?

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default A few rooms have come available

The hotel just advised me a few rooms have come available for the 12th,13th&14th March next weekend.Any Spyder Ryders out there who may still want to attend call the hotel direct Country Inn&Suites quoting Sunbird Spyder group.The group rate will apply for you.
    here is a chance for any latecomers.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    The hotel just advised me a few rooms have come available for the 12th,13th&14th March next weekend.Any Spyder Ryders out there who may still want to attend call the hotel direct Country Inn&Suites quoting Sunbird Spyder group.The group rate will apply for you.
    here is a chance for any latecomers.
    Also some rooms for this coming weekend at the discounted price for Spyderlovers.
    call386-760-0101 Quote Sunbird Spyder Group to get special discounted rate for Spyderlovers.
    The 12th onwards the hotel is jammed full of Spyderlovers.Book a room and join in the fun!!!!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Are there any tuners that specialize in spyders attending bike week this year? I was hoping to buy a power commander and get the bike dyno tuned while i'm there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjryder View Post
    CJ

I'd highly recommend that you stop by and talk to Lamont. His tent will be at a different spot than the BRP pavilion (for lack of a better term). I guess the best way to describe where Lamont will be (if he is in the same place that he was at Biketoberfest) it will be the Northeast side of the racetrack where the vendors are. His tent will be about 50 to 100 yards up on the right. (correct me if I'm wrong on that Lamont). He has a wealth of information on all the spyders especially the F-3 in that he assisted in the design. He also will take the time to answer any and all questions that you have.

​Chris

Spyder Garage

Country Inn &Suites full for this weekend.Still a couple of rooms available for 12th,13th &14th big Spyder weekend.Call hotel quoting Sunbird Spyder group if you decide you want to join the rest of the Spyder contingent.Tel 386-760-3101.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post

I'd highly recommend that you stop by and talk to Lamont. His tent will be at a different spot than the BRP pavilion (for lack of a better term). I guess the best way to describe where Lamont will be (if he is in the same place that he was at Biketoberfest) it will be the Northeast side of the racetrack where the vendors are. His tent will be about 50 to 100 yards up on the right. (correct me if I'm wrong on that Lamont). He has a wealth of information on all the spyders especially the F-3 in that he assisted in the design. He also will take the time to answer any and all questions that you have.

​Chris
    I was there all day yesterday (in the rain), opening day and never did find Lamont or Pitbull's tent.

I did manage to test ryde an F3 at the BRP tent. They are doing a great job and took us on a long circuit including some time on the Interstate as well as country and city streets... Great opportunity for anyone considering a Spyder!

Spyder Garage

Default Looking for BRP

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    I was there all day yesterday (in the rain), opening day and never did find Lamont or Pitbull's tent.

I did manage to test ryde an F3 at the BRP tent. They are doing a great job and took us on a long circuit including some time on the Interstate as well as country and city streets... Great opportunity for anyone considering a Spyder!
    ------------------------------
    I was there Saturday and must be BLIND as Neither my wife nor I were able to Find BRP. One book we had indicated they were to be at B21 next to AAA booth and the people at the AAA booth said they never showed. Any advise on this and the meet that is to take place on the 12-14th. I read they had lunch but had to sign up and was limited to 200 and it is already full. http://www.usspyderryders.com/centra...-march-14-2015

Spyder Garage

On Saturday, I found Lamont and his F3 over in the demo area under the BRP Spyder tent. Did not seem to be much action over there with all the oems, then again it was kind of cold and windy.

His F3 looked real nice.

Did not see anything there from Pitbull Powersports. Honestly I was surprised that BRP did not have the crew there showing to much of the bikes. Maybe they were inside the trailer. A couple years ago when the demos were on the front of the Speedway, they had a pretty hopping setup going on. Maybe later this week.

PK

Spyder Garage

my wife and i went sunday 8 mar 15, to the speedway. Lamont had his tent there with 2 spyders.
    we then trammed to the BRP area and they had a very short coned area to ride in. trailer set up.
    nothing else available--not even a t shirt or hat... extremely disappointed in BRP.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lenlis View Post
    my wife and i went sunday 8 mar 15, to the speedway. Lamont had his tent there with 2 spyders.
    we then trammed to the BRP area and they had a very short coned area to ride in. trailer set up.
    nothing else available--not even a t shirt or hat... extremely disappointed in BRP.

That small coned in area was to acclimate you to the Spyder before they took you on a very nice demo ride. Sorry you missed out on it. it was about a 30 minute ride.

Did you ask any of the BRP people there about a ride??

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Default veru disappionted TOO

Quote Originally Posted by lenlis View Post
    I guess it wasn't even BRP there the boys I talked to said they where sub contractors....they where not even nice...poor showing for BRP

Spyder Garage

The Country Inn &Suites was once again a great success with Spyderlovers.This was the most Spyders we have had for Bikeweek.
    I am pleased to say that we have this contracted this hotel for Spyder Ryders at BikeOktoberfest in Oct of this year and again for Bikeweek 2016.

Spyder Garage

Spyders? or Slingshots?