Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ozark Missouri Here

Hi there all... My wife is a new rider. She has a 2012 Can Am Spyder Ltd (Lava Bronze). She rides very well and I am riding a HD Ultra Classic Ltd. We like riding together and we love riding to Arkansas and try as many backroads as we can. Is anyone else from the Springfield-Ozark area?

Spyder Garage

Stop by Pitbull Powersports on Glenstone in Springfield. They can fill you in on the spyder world around Springfield.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default WELCOME to SPYDERLAND

One of the best places on earth,,,,,THE OZARKS

Spyder Garage

Tis some prurdy riding around here... we are on the other side of the state in Poplar Bluff.

Going to The Hub in Marble Falls, AR (due south of you) in a couple of weeks with some friends to ride around in that area for a long weekend.

In case you didn't know Spyderpalooza is coming up soon in Farmington MO and everyone is welcome.

JT

Spyder Garage

to our "home on the web"..............we will be heading your way (and beyond) later this month.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Stop on by Lamonster Garage and PitBull in Springfield if you're out this way. We just had a nice little ride to Lake of the Ozarks this weekend.

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by drilling_guy_CVX View Post
    Hi there all... My wife is a new rider. She has a 2012 Can Am Spyder Ltd (Lava Bronze). She rides very well and I am riding a HD Ultra Classic Ltd. We like riding together and we love riding to Arkansas and try as many backroads as we can. Is anyone else from the Springfield-Ozark area?
    Welcome.... Have your wife check out "Girls on Spyders" on facebook.

Here is the description of the group -- "We are women who love to ride our Can-Am Spyders! Most of us are owners, but all of us are enthusiasts for ryding in the open air on 3-wheels."

The group is a fountain of great Spyder information from the female perspective, although it can get wild and crazy at times.

I am a recently new ryder with a 2013 Lava Bronze RT LDT. I first drove on March 29,2014 and have since logged over 5,500 miles.

Karin...
    Last edited by karinsik; 08-05-2014 at 02:57 PM.