Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spyderquest

Spyder Garage

Default spyderquest

Deadline was August 2.
    Have we a final tally on count?
    Broke some records hoping

Spyder Garage

can you just show up just to check things out . I have been to bike week. and ameracade before without registering. i'm still not sure if I can make it or not.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmccaffrey View Post
    Deadline was August 2.
    Have we a final tally on count?
    Broke some records hoping
    Looks like 241 . . . don't know if that is the final count or not . . . http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ht=spyderquest

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by quadfather View Post
    can you just show up just to check things out . I have been to bike week. and ameracade before without registering. i'm still not sure if I can make it or not.

Unfortunatly, there will be no walk up registrations. Our events need guest counts prior to SpyderQuest and thats why we closed registration on 8-2-14.
    Last edited by arntufun; 08-06-2014 at 08:30 AM.

Spyder Garage

Vendors there for alignment and sway bar installation. Need to contact in advance for appointment?

Thanks

Spyder Garage

Vendors there for alignment and sway bar installation. Need to contact in advance for appointment?

Thanks
    with over two hundred and forty something coming, it would be a good idea!! they do a great job. just had mine done two weeks ago by the netzley boys and it drives great! the wife even knew the difference as a passenger! and the bajaron sway bar is a must!!
    Last edited by spydaman60; 08-05-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman60;85inf139
    with over two hundred and forty something coming, it would be a good idea!! they do a great job. just had mine done two weeks ago by the netzley boys and it drives great! the wife even knew the difference as a passenger! and the bajaron sway bar is a must!!
    Could I get contact Info or sight info please.
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

Thanks
    all info was sent out to the website designer and should be posted within a couple of days. also, just post here what you want or you can pm rnet and he can help you out!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Unfortunatly, there will be no walk up registrations. Our events needed guest counts prior to SpyderQuest and thats why we closed registration on 8-2-14.
    ;(
    I was hoping to come last moment depending on the weather and more importantly the work situation. Do let me know if you guys reconsider, otherwise I will respect your decision. I can understand the logistical complexities.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fas2000 View Post
    ;(
    I was hoping to come last moment depending on the weather and more importantly the work situation. Do let me know if you guys reconsider, otherwise I will respect your decision. I can understand the logistical complexities.

unfortunately if everyone waited to see what the weather was going to do, it would make it impossible to plan an event such as spyderquest. unlike other spyder events, the word quest plays an important part in the description of what spyderquest is all about. unlike other events, there are organized, guided rides for all calibers of riders. there are organized breakfasts, dinner cruise, and the infamous farkle bingo. all events require major planning and reservations to be guaranteed etc, etc,! our apologies for having to shut registration down, but it is done to help us succeed in making those that attend happy and wanting to come back again. also, safety is a very discussed topic when it comes to rides and logistics. in the event of any cancelations, maybe we should have a waiting list for those that want to commit at the last minute. please contact rnet if this might be of interest to you.

Spyder Garage

Thanks
    Just checked the Website and most all the vendor info is there, I think a few will be added this week. Been busy printing event and ride tickets tonight so I have not kept on top of the posts here. Website is at the top of the home page, click on the spyderquest logo.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman60 View Post
    unfortunately if everyone waited to see what the weather was going to do, it would make it impossible to plan an event such as spyderquest. unlike other spyder events, the word quest plays an important part in the description of what spyderquest is all about. unlike other events, there are organized, guided rides for all calibers of riders. there are organized breakfasts, dinner cruise, and the infamous farkle bingo. all events require major planning and reservations to be guaranteed etc, etc,! our apologies for having to shut registration down, but it is done to help us succeed in making those that attend happy and wanting to come back again. also, safety is a very discussed topic when it comes to rides and logistics. in the event of any cancelations, maybe we should have a waiting list for those that want to commit at the last minute. please contact rnet if this might be of interest to you.
    Fair enough and thanks.

Spyder Garage

I can understand having to register for the rides , dinners, gatherings, ect. but can you just show up and look around at the venders displays, or shows?

arntufun

I can understand having to register for the rides , dinners, gatherings, ect. but can you just show up and look around at the venders displays, or shows?

Unfortunatly no...........

The Vendors are located on Six Flags resort property and they don't want people just showing up. They were kind enough to give this space to us to use for registered guests, so we must abide by their wishes. Sorry......
    Last edited by arntufun; 08-06-2014 at 08:38 AM.

Spyder Garage

wow! doesn't seem very user friendly. I understand your situation. but maybe with future gatherings , we can make it so anyone interested could just go check it out. like at bike week , or americade , or any bike gathering I have been to in the past. i'm new to the spyder community. and i wanted to just come look at the bikes , parts displays ect. just to get an idea of what's out there. but with my busy schedule it would have to be on short notice.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default WELL.WELL.WELL

wow! doesn't seem very user friendly. I understand your situation. but maybe with future gatherings , we can make it so anyone interested could just go check it out. like at bike week , or americade , or any bike gathering I have been to in the past. i'm new to the spyder community. and i wanted to just come look at the bikes , parts displays ect. just to get an idea of what's out there. but with my busy schedule it would have to be on short notice.
    .......I'm curious ?????.....Can you tell us how many of these EVENTS , YOU have have organized and put on ........This way we can tap into your expertise on how to do this better.......................Thanks for your reply ..........Mikeguyver .............PS..This was / is a personal request and not authorized by the ORGANIZERS OF SPYDERQUEST .......but your answer would be very Helpful to them also, I'm sure

Spyder Garage

Actually quadfather asked a very good question. Some may only want to spend a day just looking around, and no desire for rides, dinners, bingo etc. Maybe the following year, he/she may decide they like it and want to spend three days there. I don't see any reason to get smart with him.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Actually quadfather asked a very good question. Some may only want to spend a day just looking around, and no desire for rides, dinners, bingo etc. Maybe the following year, he/she may decide they like it and want to spend three days there. I don't see any reason to get smart with him.
    thanks for understanding my point. I wasn't trying to be a keyboard wise ass . being new to spyders and this forum. I was hoping that this was a friendly place, without the usual keyboard arguments. I was hoping to just pop in and check out spyderquest for the day , I don't even know what my work schedule will be like yet. but I guess visitors aren't welcome , and i'm ok with that. I was just making a suggestion. and no I haven't organized or planned any events before. but I have been to bike week a few times as. well as other meets , and met a lot of nice people, and it was just a good time. I haven't been to this event so I didn't know what deal was , now I do.
    Last edited by quadfather; 08-08-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Spyder Garage

Thanks
    I would like an alignment---who do you make an appointment with?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis View Post
    I would like an alignment---who do you make an appointment with?
    I can handle it, PM me or contact my son through the spyderquest website or click on his banner on the home page.
    Last edited by rnet; 08-06-2014 at 05:09 PM.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quad...
    I also can't get there for the entire event; but Lake George is STILL such a great place to visit!
    We go up for one day, and just relax and enjoy the scenery, the bikes, and the roads!
    And the food... and the shopping!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

[QUOTis the pricin=rnet;853551]I can handle it, PM me or contact my son through the spyderquest website or click on his banner on the home page.[/QUOTE]

What Is the pricing for sway bar and installation and alignment . If u would not rather post please pm me.

Thanks

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    ...Dear Mr. Wyliec, I realize I am not one of your favorite people and you do demonstrate that frequently......However He asked a QUESTION and I asked some Questions I also included some dancing " hot dogs " and a " thumbs up " ......so exactly where did I get ..."SMART " with him.????????.......................Mikeguyver

Spyder Garage

[QUOTis the pricin=rnet;853551]I can handle it, PM me or contact my son through the spyderquest website or click on his banner on the home page.
    What Is the pricing for sway bar and installation and alignment . If u would not rather post please pm me.

Thanks[/QUOTE]Looks like you have an RS, will get back to you in the morning.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ...Dear Mr. Wyliec, I realize I am not one of your favorite people and you do demonstrate that frequently......However He asked a QUESTION and I asked some Questions I also included some dancing " hot dogs " and a " thumbs up " ......so exactly where did I get ..."SMART " with him.????????.......................Mikeguyver
    Re-read your own post. If you can't figure it out, I can't help you. You seem to have an attitutude with anyone that disagrees with you.