• Garden of the Gods w/Ferry Crossing

3 30.00%
  • Ride to TN to do the "Baby Dragon"

7 70.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by connie9003 View Post
    Hampton Inn has agreed to give us the Triple A discount just tell them that when you call. I haven't had time to contact Days Inn yet but I think they are owned by the same people so I would mention it when you call.
    The Days Inn is giving discounts on the rooms... I had that set up before I had to back out on it... All you have to do is tell them that you ware with the Spyder Group..

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I made reservation at Days Inn a long time ago for about $69.00 per night

Spyder Garage

Connie how many Spyders are we up to now? I have not been contacted by anyone form St. Louis area so far so my wife and I will plan on riding our Spyders down Thursday for dinner that night, should take about 3.5 hours to get down there. Looking forward to the event/trip and rides, hope we have good weather but will be fun either way with other Spyder riders/owners around.
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

Got my reservations at the Days Inn Kuttawa, see everyone there.

JT

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner 02 View Post
    Connie how many Spyders are we up to now? I have not been contacted by anyone form St. Louis area so far so my wife and I will plan on riding our Spyders down Thursday for dinner that night, should take about 3.5 hours to get down there. Looking forward to the event/trip and rides, hope we have good weather but will be fun either way with other Spyder riders/owners around.
    Gunner...3 of us are leaving Friday morning from Belleville ,Il area..through Mt Vernon,Il..backroads..

Spyder Garage

What time are you planning on leaving? We are either try to meet you near Belview or maybe meet you in Southern IL before getting into Paducah. PM me and I'll provide cell phone number.
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

What time are you planning on leaving? We are either try to meet you near Belview or maybe meet you in Southern IL before getting into Paducah. PM me and I'll provide cell phone number.
    We are tentatively leaving about 9:30 am from Belleville..We are trying to connect with Chickenhoose to see if he can meet us in Mt Vernon or thereabouts around noon.....But,this is Friday morning,not Thursday...I will PM you for phone number...bob

Spyder Garage

Getting excited and can't wait for this event. The weather is finally cooling off and I am ready to put some miles on. Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Default Behind the times lol

I will update the count later today i'm actually getting ready to hit the road to do the trial ride today. Call me when you get here Thursday we may ne able to meet up for dinner 270-293-3401

2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

Default Confirmed count

So far we have 27 confirmed Also the restaurant we are going to for lunch is going to be kind enough to open early for us 11:15-11:30 (Be kind to your waitresses if you know what i mean, they are working just for us ) So hopefully we can get out on time to make the distillery. They close at 2 and so far we are cutting it right on the wire. I am trying to get ahold of them to see if they will be ok with staying open just a little longer to accommodate us, wish me luck.

The ferry we are taking is pretty big. It looks like it will hold about 20 spyders !!! That is great news . Remember it is $1.00 to cross the ferry so have your bill ready lol

I have locked down the route but I cant figure out how to take down the poll ??? If someone knows please help lol
    2014 RT , Yellow

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Kentucky Spyder

Johnny Jones and Sandy Wilson coming from Auburn KY. Reservations made at the Hampton. Connie sounds like a great time.

Spyder Garage

Default YEAH GO ME

I have just heard back from the Distillery and they are going to stay open late for us that day All our ducks are in a row. Now pray for sunshine people !!!
    2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

Default The count

Connie is that 27 spyders or people just curious?

Spyder Garage

people but I think that has gone up. I don't know how many spyders yet

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderal11 View Post
    2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

Only one week to go! See everyone there on Friday sometime.

JT

Spyder Garage

Default Looking Forward To It...

Our group should ryde in by 3:30...

The 10-day forecast looks promising

Spyder Garage

We may stop at Patti's 1880 Restaurant on the way over for some mouth watering chow!

JT

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jthornton View Post
    We may stop at Patti's 1880 Restaurant on the way over for some mouth watering chow!

JT

What time do you think you will get close to Patti's,JT?

Spyder Garage

I know it it still a few days away...Any idea if you are going to ride down with us,Gunner?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelover63 View Post
    I know it it still a few days away...Any idea if you are going to ride down with us,Gunner?
    I think we are going from Festus straight down with some new Spyder friends from Arnold. We will see you all down in KY.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jthornton View Post
    Only one week to go! See everyone there on Friday sometime.

JT
    JT we will be heading down around 0830 so will probably just see you down in KY, coming down with a couple we met at Spyderpaloosa too.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderal11 View Post
    Connie we have another Spyder out of Arnold MO coming down with us that may not be counted yet, a couple we met at Spyderpaloosa. They have reservation at Hampton Inn too.

Spyder Garage

What time are you all meeting at Patti's we should be rolling in about 1130-1200 from Festus?

Spyder Garage

If we leave by 8 we will be at Patti's by 11. If you want to meet up there between 11 and 12 PM me your cell number and I'll text you when we leave Poplar Bluff.

JT

Spyder Garage

What time are you all meeting at Patti's we should be rolling in about 1130-1200 from Festus?
    This could be a fun start to meet up at Patti's between 11 and 12 for some chow.

JT