Spyder Garage

Default first weekender 2-up

This is the first weekend getaway on the Spyder. I just got back from a national rally in S. Dakota for Honda's ST1300 and NT700 a few weeks back, but my wife has not done much touring on a bike (2 or 3 wheels) riding 2-up, so this little 260 mile round-tripper is a big deal for her.

If anyone wants to meet up...We are leaving tomorrow before it gets too hot and taking US 195 from Spokane to Colfax, then cutting over on WA 26 to Dusty, then south on WA 127 to US 12 on to Dayton, WA

Why Dayton you ask? I'ts a fairly artsy little town on the edge of the Blue Mountains with galleries, museums and an artisan mini-mall of 25-30 different kiosks. There are some fantastic restaurants, day trips to Palouse Falls, Lewiston/Clarkston, Pullman/Moscow and Walla Walla wine country.

They just built a new Best Western that is uber-modern with all the amenities in addition to some less expensive and quaint motels.

Len

Spyder Garage

Default Very nice..!!

trip..be safe and hope this a great experience for both... Pic's if you take them....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Enjoy your trip and "be careful out there."

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Sounds fun! Thanks for idea for wife and me. Haven't been to Dayton in some time. Don't know if you know but there is a fairly active Spyder Riders club (35+ members and ass.) in Spokane. Going to have rides to Ainsworth Hot Springs in BC the middle of August and later in month a ride to Coulee Dam to view light show. We have at least 1 day ride a month. Just notify/message me here if you would like to have more info or to come to monthly meeting.
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar