Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Kudos to Maximum Powersports in Peru

Took my gently used / new to me 2012 RSS up there on Friday to see about scheduling an oil change. They ran my VIN to check on recalls and went and manually checked to see that the gas cap had been taken care of. Got me scheduled for today for the 3000 mile service. It took a little while and I waited since its a drive up there and back for me, but they got me taken care of with ridiculously friendly service and for far less than I expected to pay. They even offered to let me use an office for a business conference call I needed to jump on while I waited.

While I was there, I spoke to them about a BEST warranty and they shot me what I thought was a great deal so I popped on that - now my baby is warranted till 2018! Good service indeeds drive extra business!

Spyder Garage

Going there tomorrow to pick-up a helmet for my wife that we ordered through them last week. I've always have had great service since I bought my RTL last fall. Great service provided by great people; can't beat it.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Agree with your kudos to Maximum.

Was just up there today to have a Akrapovic(sp?) muffler installed and a laser alignment. Some of the nicest and most knowledgeable people I have ever dealt with. They also hooked the RT up to BUDS to make sure I had all the latest updates. Service was completed in a timely manor and at what I thought was a very fair price. A 60 mile drive for me but it was worth it. They also set me up with a test drive of a '14 RT while I was there. That might have been a mistake on my part but that is another story. If you want good service this is the place to go.

Spyder Garage

Default Wow..!!

thats Peru in Indiana.....here I thought someone opened a dealership back home... get confused when I see Lima Ohio too...

Glad you found them seem like a great bunch of guys.....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by funon3 View Post
    Was just up there today to have a Akrapovic(sp?) muffler installed and a laser alignment. Some of the nicest and most knowledgeable people I have ever dealt with. They also hooked the RT up to BUDS to make sure I had all the latest updates. Service was completed in a timely manor and at what I thought was a very fair price. A 60 mile drive for me but it was worth it. They also set me up with a test drive of a '14 RT while I was there. That might have been a mistake on my part but that is another story. If you want good service this is the place to go.
    How much for the Laser alignment?
    2015 RT L , Red