Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Glad to hear from you. I want you to know that Lamont NEVER had as well organized BBQ as when you were there to keep it all running smoothly. Hope all is well for you.
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome Back

It sure was nice to see your name pop up again. Say hello to Brian for me, really miss you guys. The Michigan group has not been the same since your departure from the group.

Stop in here once in awhile just to keep up and say hello.

Pastor Deb (as Gene would say), it's got a nice ring to it.

Last edited by mxz600; 07-29-2014 at 09:57 AM.
    Here's To A Great Riding Season, Snowmobile That Is

"​Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
    Give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish"

Spyder Garage

Good to hear from again. I guess I could be "original" as well. Memories can be good. My first Spyderfeast was a "little" smaller (2nd one ?) then the last one, I was able to attend, but met lots of nice people.
    Oldmanzues
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you

Thank you for all the wonderful welcomes and great comments. I read them to Brian and we surely do miss the friends that we made as part of this fantastic group of people. It sure would be great to attend one of the events again, we will have to wait and see what is in store for us. It used to be that all of our extra $ went to anything Spyder and now it seems that it goes to our mission trips. As a matter of fact I leave Monday for Panama City, Panama for a short term trip to work with young girls that have been abused and victims of sex trafficking. But our passion is with an orphanage in San Marcos, Guatemala. Brian has been there 4 times and I have been there 3 times so far, with plans for another trip in March.

What I want to know though, if I make to an event, who is going to let me ride their Spyder...LOL? Before you answer, you better think long and hard and remember how I used to ride, and if you don't know me, ask someone who does. Some things just don't change.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Deb it is great to hear from you again. We miss you and Brian. More phone 611.jpgMore phone 612.jpg Joe and I moved to Las Vegas in 2012 so if you ever get out this way give us a shout.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Deb it is great to hear from you again. We miss you and Brian. More phone 611.jpgMore phone 612.jpg Joe and I moved to Las Vegas in 2012 so if you ever get out this way give us a shout.
    Oh my gosh, those pics are hilarious. So glad you are doing so well. I promise if we get to Vegas, you will hear from us.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

So great to hear from you and Brian. A couple of us old timers were talking about you two at the owners meeting in Durango last month. When you get time give us all an update on your travels and your life. Are you still making Flint your home base?
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    So great to hear from you and Brian. A couple of us old timers were talking about you two at the owners meeting in Durango last month. When you get time give us all an update on your travels and your life. Are you still making Flint your home base?
    Hey Dick,
    Yup we are still in the Flint area for now. We hope to move to Guatemala in about 5 years or so. We have been going there twice a year and have started a non profit to benefit an orphanage we work with when we are there. I truly miss my Spyder, the events and most of all, my Spyder friends. How are you and Jan doing? We loved riding with you guys but just hated the rain. Seems like we hit a lot of it. It figures that the event would be in Colorado when I no longer have my Spyder. Maybe if it comes close, we can make a guest appearance one time. To learn more about our current projects, check out the web sites in my signature. I leave Monday for Panama City, Panama for a week for a mission trip there. I also recently received my certification as a Pastor. Stay safe and keep riding.
    Deb

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Nice to see you

Congratulations on your ordination. It really is nice to see your smiling faces. I won't lie, we miss you a lot, but very glad everything is well for you. Stop by more often and let us know what's up.

Take good care

Kim

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    Hey Dick,
    Yup we are still in the Flint area for now. We hope to move to Guatemala in about 5 years or so. We have been going there twice a year and have started a non profit to benefit an orphanage we work with when we are there. I truly miss my Spyder, the events and most of all, my Spyder friends. How are you and Jan doing? We loved riding with you guys but just hated the rain. Seems like we hit a lot of it. It figures that the event would be in Colorado when I no longer have my Spyder. Maybe if it comes close, we can make a guest appearance one time. To learn more about our current projects, check out the web sites in my signature. I leave Monday for Panama City, Panama for a week for a mission trip there. I also recently received my certification as a Pastor. Stay safe and keep riding.
    Deb
    God bless Janet says Amen to riding in the rain.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.