Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Two brothers juicebox pro question

Hello all. This is my first post. Have been reading about all your mods and have a couple of questions. I'm getting ready to install a juice box pro, JT air filter, and the cat delete from Pitbull when it arrives. My first question should I wait to install all of these after my first service(which I'm going in for tomorrow) or go ahead and install in case I get any weird codes that need to be resolved? I can't seem to find a map for the juicebox that has all the options that I will end up having. So I was wondering if there is a map somewhere or do I need to adjust the other three settings on the juicebox and what do I need to adjust them to? Does any one have a step by step instructions for removing the air box on a 2013 st limited? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide and this has been a great site.

Spyder Garage

I think I would wait to install it also ask your deal what there thoughts are if you install the juice box , the cat delete I would definitely ask about , air filter kit they'll probably be ok with.

I you you set the box to the correct settings with your mods and everything is connected correctly you should not have any problems.

as far as removing the air box, if it is like my RSS once you get all the panels off and too it the top of the air box has six spring clips that hold the top down unclog them and the top comes off then the bottom half bolts to the throttle body with one line going to it an some wiring , tied to the box, the front half comes oh in a couple pieces but basically unclamp and unbolt.

Also welcome

Bill

2013 RSS Neutron Green
    BRP HID's and Fogs
    Custom Belt Tension
    2014 side panels
    HMF Exhaust
    K&N air filter
    Bajaron sway bar and links

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You won't need the juice box with those mods.

Spyder Garage

I agree with Drew, to be honest, I would go with the Cat Delete first and see how it goes. And if its not what you want, then change the Air Filter. And Juice Box last, if required.
    If you go with just the Cat Delete, once fitted let your Spyder idle for around 15 mins, no throttle, it seems the Spyder Computer recognises the change and adjusts to suit.
    I did this with my ST SM5 and I am more than happy with the result, better throttle response and a bit more HP, it rides like a different Spyder
    We now have His and Hers Spyders.
    Current Spyder, 2015 F3 Steel Black, Passenger Backrest, Blue Ridge Screen with Xcreen Extention, Akrapovic Muffler, Attitude Handlebars, Blades front rims, RT Swaybar,
    Her Spyder 2011 Magnesium RSS Sportrack and Backrest, Comfort Seat, Grip Puppies, 3.5 inch Riser Bars, Wespyd Signature Swaybar. Hindle Muffler, Godiva Screen, Hiway Pegs Can Am Panniers

Previous Spyders
    2013 ST SM5
    2011 RSS
    2010 RS
    2015 F3 , Black with Blue Graphics

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the responses. I thought I'd ask the dealer first about the mods but was interested in your thoughts. I thought you needed the juicebox if you did all three, but I think I will try it first without. I know with all my other bikes(Harleys and a victory) I had to have fuel management just by changing out the exhaust. Already have the two brothers exhaust on and didn't have any issues after installed.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by semi383 View Post
    Thanks for the responses. I thought I'd ask the dealer first about the mods but was interested in your thoughts. I thought you needed the juicebox if you did all three, but I think I will try it first without. I know with all my other bikes(Harleys and a victory) I had to have fuel management just by changing out the exhaust. Already have the two brothers exhaust on and didn't have any issues after installed.

You should be ok without the Juice Box, and you will definitely get more noise with the Cat Delete and Two Brothers, I have the Akrapovic and it is a bit louder since putting on the Cat Delete.
    You will probably need a couple of new gaskets to fit the Cat Delete to your header pipes.
    We now have His and Hers Spyders.
    Current Spyder, 2015 F3 Steel Black, Passenger Backrest, Blue Ridge Screen with Xcreen Extention, Akrapovic Muffler, Attitude Handlebars, Blades front rims, RT Swaybar,
    Her Spyder 2011 Magnesium RSS Sportrack and Backrest, Comfort Seat, Grip Puppies, 3.5 inch Riser Bars, Wespyd Signature Swaybar. Hindle Muffler, Godiva Screen, Hiway Pegs Can Am Panniers

Previous Spyders
    2013 ST SM5
    2011 RSS
    2010 RS
    2015 F3 , Black with Blue Graphics

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I ordered new gaskets with the cat delete. Will be glad to get it this week and get it put on. When I first put the two brothers exhaust on it sounded the same as the stock one. But it has gotten a little louder with more miles and hoping the cat delete will help it get a little more louder.