Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Calling all Spyder Ryders/Ride for Kids!

Hello,

For all the Can Am Spyder Ryders who live in San Diego, Riverside and LA. Please come out and join the Spyder Ryders of America - San Diego Chapter on a fundraising ride benefiting the kids. The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Ride for Kids is on Sunday, September 21st. There is no minimum donation.....and it goes towards a wonderful cause. Please join us if you are free that day. Breakfast pastries before the ride provided by My Kitchen cheesecakes & more, lunch donated by a local deli after the ride and a few raffle prizes will be given out. We are looking to get at least 65 spyders to join the ride. If we do, our wonderful Chapter President will wear a pink tutu with white tights the entire day and on the ride. Please go to this website http://pbtf.convio.net/site/TR/2014R...y#.U9MQmmNeKuk to register or just show up that morning to help us out!

Thank you and we hope to see you there.

Sara Slade
    Last edited by Spyderryder582; 07-25-2014 at 09:38 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default For sure..!!

you know we will be there Sara..hope to see you Keith and the boys...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default It's TRUE ... I will wear a tutu.

Come on down and help the Kids
    Georgetutu.jpg
    2014 RT Limited , Black Current (blacked out trim)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderryder582 View Post
    Hello,

For all the Can Am Spyder Ryders who live in San Diego, Riverside and LA. Please come out and join the Spyder Ryders of America - San Diego Chapter on a fundraising ride benefiting the kids. The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Ride for Kids is on Sunday, September 21st. There is no minimum donation.....and it goes towards a wonderful cause. Please join us if you are free that day. Breakfast pastries before the ride provided by My Kitchen cheesecakes & more, lunch donated by a local deli after the ride and a few raffle prizes will be given out. We are looking to get at least 65 spyders to join the ride. If we do, our wonderful Chapter President will wear a pink tutu with white tights the entire day and on the ride. Please go to this website http://pbtf.convio.net/site/TR/2014R...y#.U9MQmmNeKuk to register or just show up that morning to help us out!

Thank you and we hope to see you there.

Sara Slade
    I'll be there. It starts in Cardiff correct? What time is the actual ride? Do you need raffle prizes?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I WILL wear the TuTu .....You won't want to miss this, OK maybe you do wanna miss this.... but you can laugh at me anyway.

Georgetutu.jpg
    2014 RT Limited , Black Current (blacked out trim)