Spyder Garage

Default Corbin Seat For Sale

Corbin Seat, purchased used from a member here three weeks ago. Seat is in excellent condition. It has rider and passenger backrests. Not heated. Price is $600, that's what I paid for it. Shipping? This is a very heavy seat. Somewhere around $80-$90 to ship. Willing to take in trade, a newer style stock seat. A 13 RT, preferably a 14 RT seat. With the seat arm, lock bolt, and rear passenger backrest and $400 cash. Paypal, or cash if we can meet up if you live close by. Thanks for looking, Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Corbin Seat, purchased used from a member here three weeks ago. Seat is in excellent condition. It has rider and passenger backrests. Not heated. Price is $600, that's what I paid for it. Shipping? This is a very heavy seat. Somewhere around $80-$90 to ship. Willing to take in trade, a newer style stock seat. A 13 RT, preferably a 14 RT seat. With the seat arm, lock bolt, and rear passenger backrest and $400 cash. Paypal, or cash if we can meet up if you live close by. Thanks for looking, Tom
    PM Sent

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

for the BOTH of you!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Pm sent

Spyder Garage

What is the seat arm and lock bolt? Contemplating another Corbin to test / try.

PK

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    What is the seat arm and lock bolt? Contemplating another Corbin to test / try.

PK
    The stock seat has a piston under it to keep it in a raised position. The seat bolt is what unlocks the seat. The Corbin seat doesn't use either one. It has an arm built in to keep it raised up. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sddinnh View Post
    PM Sent

PM answered. Tom

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by captgeorge View Post
    Pm sent

PM answered. Tom

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    The stock seat has a piston under it to keep it in a raised position. The seat bolt is what unlocks the seat. The Corbin seat doesn't use either one. It has an arm built in to keep it raised up. Tom
    Understand now. I assumed that's what you meant but wasn't sure.

You might add that you need the seat gas spring ball that mounts to the seat is also needed. Not sure if you kept yours on the frame, so it may require two. Also, the oem seat has bushings at the mount point, the Corbin does not.

I am not sure what parts you have on hand, just suggesting those additional items so you don't come up short.

The rear admiral says no to another seat. She is of the mindset that the used Corbin we got is A-OK for now and we will buy new or find used when the day comes.

PK

Spyder Garage

The seat is sold! Thank you Steve. Tom

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Understand now. I assumed that's what you meant but wasn't sure.

You might add that you need the seat gas spring ball that mounts to the seat is also needed. Not sure if you kept yours on the frame, so it may require two. Also, the oem seat has bushings at the mount point, the Corbin does not.

I am not sure what parts you have on hand, just suggesting those additional items so you don't come up short.

The rear admiral says no to another seat. She is of the mindset that the used Corbin we got is A-OK for now and we will buy new or find used when the day comes.

PK

Thank you for the info! Tom