Spyder Garage

Default Shout out to Ultimate Seats for Ultimate Service

This is a shout out for Ultimate Seats. Not only do they make great seats, but their costumer service is second to none.

Just before the Owners Event I ordered a mid rider in black with white inserts and stitched spiders on the back of drivers seat and passenger backrest as well as the driver backrest. It also had the fuel door.
    They also gave me the 14 day trial since they had this in stock.

Sadly the seat did not work for me. We were gone for two weeks and it was past the 14 days so I called them to see if they could modify the seat to make it work. Libby stated that they do not modify their seats and that is why the 14 day trial . I told her that it is past the 14 days (I am thinking I will have to post it in the sale section) when she said no problem we will still take it back.
    It arrived there yesterday and my money was back into my account today.

No hassles, No run around just done!

Loved the craftsmen ship of the seat and it looked fantastic on the Spyder just wished my body fit it better.

A great company to do business with
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear the good side of dealer transactions. It is usually only the bad situations that are posted.

Ultimate does make some very good seats.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Good to know..!!

always nice to hear the sellers taking care of their customers. Some do go the extra mile like in this case..glad they came through for you and you were able to return the seat...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    This is a shout out for Ultimate Seats. Not only do they make great seats, but their costumer service is second to none.

Just before the Owners Event I ordered a mid rider in black with white inserts and stitched spiders on the back of drivers seat and passenger backrest as well as the driver backrest. It also had the fuel door.
    They also gave me the 14 day trial since they had this in stock.

Sadly the seat did not work for me. We were gone for two weeks and it was past the 14 days so I called them to see if they could modify the seat to make it work. Libby stated that they do not modify their seats and that is why the 14 day trial . I told her that it is past the 14 days (I am thinking I will have to post it in the sale section) when she said no problem we will still take it back.
    It arrived there yesterday and my money was back into my account today.

No hassles, No run around just done!

Loved the craftsmen ship of the seat and it looked fantastic on the Spyder just wished my body fit it better.

A great company to do business with
    PW2013STL - Even though the seat didn't work out for you, we definitely appreciate the opportunity that you gave us to try and earn your business. We hope you find what you're looking for.

Best,

Dave
    www.ultimateseats.com
    877-672-0288
    348 Destination Daytona Lane
    Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Spyder Garage

Yes,they are great people ! I have the tall boy , road it coast to coast , but happy, I am happy! (25000 miles)

Spyder Garage

First I installed a Ultimate mid ridder and road 500 miles and only stopped for gas and to put o rain suit.
    Suddenly a few miles from home - I noticed I never wiggled stretched and was never looking for place to rest - My butt! My 500 miles was so enjoyable- seat back rest was best I have had after 40 years riding -mostly Goldwings and other brands seats -after market seats.
    Great Seat!
    Ultimate Seat service!
    I put purchased a Ultimate seat been on 2019 spyder RT a few weeks
    The seat did not come with installation kit! I had to remotes but no kit?
    I had heard bad service… For me I found every phone call friendly and helpful!!
    Russell called back and problem is solved! The are sending out kit to hook up heated seat !
    Wow- fantastic folks and knowledgeable people.
    I will kit soon!
    Thank you Russell and whole team.
    Jim
    2014 RT Limited , stock lamonster flat silver

Spyder Garage

I had an Ultimate seat on a Victory Cross Roads in the Ostrich look fabric. Best damn seat I ever used. I rode 4400 miles on it in 2 weeks on it,never had butt burn , monkey butt, etc. Temps were in 90s most of the trip, sweating like a pig. May get another when I finally get a Spyder. Just my two cents.