Spyder Garage

Default Boot covers for rain.

I am looking for a pair of rain covers for my boots and I have smaller feet (size 6.5)
    Do you have any suggestions where I can find a pair?
    The boots that I have seen are S,M,L, etc. but, there was not a reference point on the website.
    THANKS!

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Charlotte17078;840255]I am looking for a pair of rain covers for my boots and I have smaller feet (size 6.5)
    The boots that I have seen are S,M,L, etc. but, there was not a reference point on the website.
    THANKS![/QUOTE

might try here: http://www.aerostich.com/clothing/rain-gear/rain-gear
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Before Spyderfest '14, I didn't have time to order boot covers, so I went down to my local HD dealer and tried some on & bought a pair.

If I"d had time to order, I'd have order 2-3 pairs, decided which to keep and returned the others. If the vendor you're looking at doesn't have a size chart, try another.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

CARA @ RIVCO

Default Rainboots that may work for your size feet

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte17078 View Post
    I am looking for a pair of rain covers for my boots and I have smaller feet (size 6.5)
    THANKS!
    We offer multiple sizes of rain cover boots that slip over your boots quickly, zip up easily and work well for all sizes of Spyder ryders. You can call our sales department at 1-888-801-8222, and here's a link to the product page on our website. Good luck in your search and happy riding! Cara at RIVCO Products

http://www.rivcoproducts.com/product...cat=275&page=1