Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 RS windshield

I just purchased a 2014 RS and I have ridden it about 1000 miles. The stock windshield is too short for open road riding. Does anybody have the 14" windshield from BRP that they want to unload ?
    Or is there even a better option ?

Spyder Garage

I went this route. I thought at the price it was worth the shot. I really like it and think its cool to have something that not everyone has or knows about. It's called the bagger shield
    Attached Images Attached Images
    17 F3 Limited (Pearl White), Sena 10C intercom, X Grip iPhone mount, IPS key, spyder to go cup holder, Lamonster Highway Center Lane, TricLED engine lights, TricLED night rider, LS2 Helmets, Lamonster Bypass pipe, 2 Brothers Exhaust, mirror relocator kit, Bluetooth radio module, OEM Backrest, Rear LED Light Kit

2017 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Here's what I did..!!

MSR from twisted throttle...20130220_114558.jpg And adjustable...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I have the Cal Sci 25" windshield. I'm 6'2 and can see right over it. It's nice.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405250671.302780.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405250695.736049.jpg

Spyder Garage

I have a 2013 RS and I bought the MadStad windshield. It's fully adjustable so you don't have to worry about if it will work and it looks good too.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Lots of options...like seats.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder601 View Post
    I went this route. I thought at the price it was worth the shot. I really like it and think its cool to have something that not everyone has or knows about. It's called the bagger shield

Hi,
    Do you need to drill holes in the existing windshield to install this? What is you height? And how much does it protect you? Looks like a good solution.

fas

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fas2000 View Post
    Hi,
    Do you need to drill holes in the existing windshield to install this? What is you height? And how much does it protect you? Looks like a good solution.

fas
    No drilling. This is a completely new shield that replaces the stock shield. The lower half will have predrilled holes upon arrival. So you have an option of a 14 inch height or 20 inch height.
    You simply loosen the well nuts and spin the upper portion up or down. It's super easy I really like this option.

my height is 5'11
    Last edited by Spyder601; 07-13-2014 at 11:17 AM.
    17 F3 Limited (Pearl White), Sena 10C intercom, X Grip iPhone mount, IPS key, spyder to go cup holder, Lamonster Highway Center Lane, TricLED engine lights, TricLED night rider, LS2 Helmets, Lamonster Bypass pipe, 2 Brothers Exhaust, mirror relocator kit, Bluetooth radio module, OEM Backrest, Rear LED Light Kit

2017 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Thanks. Looks like this might be my next mod!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default thx

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder601 View Post
    No drilling. This is a completely new shield that replaces the stock shield. The lower half will have predrilled holes upon arrival. So you have an option of a 14 inch height or 20 inch height.
    You simply loosen the well nuts and spin the upper portion up or down. It's super easy I really like this option.

my height is 5'11
    thx again for the advice. Yesterday i got the bagger shield for my bday . I installed it and took it for a spin this morning. Pretty cool. the lower portion is already a couple of inches higher then stock. Once you put the add on shield it is just the right size to get the wind out of your face. Just gets it right to the top part of my helmet. Im still not sure if i will go with the low profile nuts or not.

fas

Spyder Garage

I have one and it works great, on my 2011 RS-S and it's a high quality product.

Mike