Spyder Garage

Default Saturday aftenoon ride

Yesterday BlackWydow and I took a 335 mile ride. We left out house and rode the 11 miles east into Norwich before we took King Settlement road over the hills to New Berlin where we had lunch at NY Pizzeria (Frank's). We rode State Route 8 North through Edmeston, Bridgewater, New Hartford, and Poland before we arrived in Speculator. From there we took State route 30 north along the side of Indian Lake. In the town of Indian Lake 30 and 28 merged and we rode past Blue Lake. Shortly thereafter we followed 28 South through Old Forge and into Alder Creek. In Alder Creek we headed south on State route 12 through Remsen, Utica, Waterville, and Sherburne before we reached Norwich again.
    BlackWydow has some pictures and hopefully we can get them posted. 8 was a little rough in spots, but most of the roads were in good or excellent shape. There were plenty of Ethanol free fuel stops along the way, and one place on Raquette lake (on 28 between Indian Lake and Old Forge) that is open 24 hours. The scenery was quite beautiful, traffic was light (for the most part), and I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of bugs.
    I hope everybody got out and got good rides in this weekend, back to the grind tomorrow.

Just sayin'...........
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Glad you had a great ryde.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Great news..!

sounds like a wonderful day filled with views a plenty and a great route..glad you got the chance to get out there and ryde..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great ride

Bill

2013 RSS Neutron Green
    BRP HID's and Fogs
    Custom Belt Tension
    2014 side panels
    HMF Exhaust