Spyder Garage

Default Breakfast meetup Sunday July 6 Conroe Texas

Having at breakfast get together this Sunday at Golden Corral Conroe Texas. Meetup at 0830 for breakfast. Address 1604 I-45 North (Wilson R&D exit) Conroe Tx 77301. Phone number 936-494-3120.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Wish i could go just can't do sundays. Also a little far
    2013 can am spyder st

Spyder Garage

Default Meet Up

I'll do my best to be there

Spyder Garage

Lightbulb

If you'd do this a little later, say brunch time around 10am next time, I'd come to it.

ps. I passed 4 Spyder's up near Lake Livingston today while towing my SeaDoo up to the lake just after noon (black dually truck pulling red/black SeaDoo PWC)... don't know who they were, but lookin good ya'll!

- Michael

Spyder Garage

There was a ride today by the Southern cruisers riding club from Conroe to Livingston to eat at Mannys. May gave been the group you saw today.

Spyder Garage

Cool

Did that group include about as many 2-wheelers as Spyders? If so, then that was probably them. I think I passed them about at Beacon Bay, near the prison and airport. Don't know the road number. Would love to go riding around the perimeter of the lake sometime with other Spyder's, given somewhat cooler weather conditions though.

It was a HOT day Sunday I was glad to be in an air conditioned truck pulling my SeaDoo to the lake which was WONDERFUL, btw... played frisbee out at the island for over an hour that afternoon before the storms started building to the north-east. Black clouds shadowed me all the way back to Splendora, I just barely beat them home.

Right now I only want to take my Spyder out in the morning or late afternoon... riding it the dark doesn't bother me even, just so long as I'm not sweltering in my helmet. LOL!

Thanks for the info. Again, I'd do a brunch at Conroe if somebody wants to 1 Sunday but I'm not an extremely early morning person and it's about 25 minutes or so for me to get over that way from Splendora.

- Michael