Thread: Custom Dynamics

Spyder Garage

Cool Custom Dynamics

I just wanted to take the time to give Custom Dynamics, (Dennis specifically, but also everyone else that I dealt with), praise for their exceptional customer service. They went way beyond what they had to, being willing to help me with a product that I bought from them over a year ago (now out of warranty). Dennis spent a lot of time helping me for no charge, even after hours. The problem has been resolved, and I will never use anyone else for the types of products that they sell. Thanks to all the great staff at Custom Dynamics and have a great July 4th weekend. God bless you guys!

Bakerman
    Kerry Baker
    Last edited by The Bakerman; 07-03-2014 at 06:44 PM.
    Bakerman

2011 RSS

Spyder Garage

Default GOOD POST

Really glad to see a "shout out" every so often. You've got to admit, we have some of the greatest sponsors on this site. I've had the opportunity to do business with a number of them. To date, I have received outstanding customer service as well as the products they provide. Any hiccups, they all seem to jump on the horse to see to it that the problem is fixed. Hats off to all of our sponsors. Thanks, for all you do to make sure we are all still motoring...in style!!!
    "Ride Safe, Ride Long, and Ride Often...Be Free on Three"
    ValCruzSpyder
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Love my Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light! Glad to hear that they stand behind their products even after the warranty is up.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

I ordered some Easy Riser from Custom Dynamics late Sat night and received them yesterday. Thanks for the fast service. To all the people at Custom Dynamics have a great and safe holiday.