Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rant Time

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    OK, here we go. The check engine light came on because the camshaft positioning sensor was out of alignment, which altered the timing, which of course made the run rough. They got it fixed for me & I just picked it up. July 4th trip is saved! Really came through for me. Once again the dealer would not take my money, as he has not the last two times I had it in for warranty work, as well as work that I wanted done on BRP's dime. BRP still has not settled up with the dealer for either service. Late April was the last time, last September was the first time. So they are really taking their time in taking care of the dealer. Got to say that I am really happy and a big to Chris & Stamford Motorsports for getting me back on the road.
    I may consider using these guys, based on this.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default low oil

hi oldguyinct did you try columbia motorsports in columbia ct never had a problem with them do good work ..........best of luckif you want give me a call 860-930-1381 have all my work done there nice people

Spyder Garage

Stamford Motor Sports has been my dealer for service since 2010. Chris has always been great. The staff there are courtious and knowledgeable. I also give them a big shout out for their excellent customer support. This is an extremely busy time of the year for them due to the very large jet ski business they also do. I am happy your issue was resolved