Spyder Garage

Default Proshop Motorsports& Marine of Henderson

Good day my fellow spyder riders of Nevada want to take a moment to express my thanks to a great group of folks you guys have in this dealershipthe wife & i are on vacation i was looking to trade in my triumph for another spyder and found Matt Boyle at this dealership to be very helpful and most importantly to listen to the wants & needs i had,it is rare these days to find good customer service these guys are at the top of the charts in that department ,not only did the get me a great deal they ensured all the warranty deals had been taken care of and the first service was complete before i drove off .All in all a great experience that needs to be told so other's who need work or a new ride can go here with confidence
    Ok enough typing time go put more miles on my new 2013 STS
    See you down the road
    Greg
    2018 f3t , red

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks..!!

always good to hear of good deakers. The traveler especially needs to know if they should need assistance along the way..glad you got a good deal and congrats on your new ryde... Enjoy and be safe..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I was in Reno about a month ago and went to Mikes Powers Sports but they don't have much in accessories. I never knew about this dealership so I will be sure to check them out!