Spyder Garage

Default VERMONTERS GOING TO SPYDERQUEST IN SEPT

Sent my registration in today for the 2014 Spyderquest in Lake George. Wondering if anyone would like to meet up for the ride. I live in Williston, just outside of Burllington. I will be staying at the 2nd host hotel. Now that I have done the paper work, I am very excited. Would love to ride with anyone heading to the event. Last year's event was amazing.

Spyder Garage

Default I'm iin and will ride with ya....

I'm planning on going as well. I haven't registered yet but will. I was there a couple of weeks ago to check it out and stayed at a hotel called the Georgian. Very clean and even has a pool bar!! So I'm not to worried about my living arrangements those days. I live in Southern Maine, I come across into Vermont from Quechee gorge area towards Killington. Buuuuut I'm not apposed to going extra or a different route to meet up and ride in.... So I just looked you up. I also ride up towards St Johnsbury often via NH White Mountain Region. your 1.4 hours away from St. Johnsbury so that's an easy yet beautiful ride for me..... Lets plan this. PM me over the weekend.... Nice really looking forward to it. Hopefully by then I will be riding my new 2014 RT... woohooo.
    P.S. Lake George is gorgeous and its going to be amazing there in September....

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis View Post
    Sent my registration in today for the 2014 Spyderquest in Lake George. Wondering if anyone would like to meet up for the ride. I live in Williston, just outside of Burllington. I will be staying at the 2nd host hotel. Now that I have done the paper work, I am very excited. Would love to ride with anyone heading to the event. Last year's event was amazing.

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERQUEST

[QUOTE=rworell;833315]I'm planning on going as well. I haven't registered yet but will. I was there a couple of weeks ago to check it out and stayed at a hotel called the Georgian. Very clean and even has a pool bar!! So I'm not to worried about my living arrangements those days. I live in Southern Maine, I come across into Vermont from Quechee gorge area towards Killington. Buuuuut I'm not apposed to going extra or a different route to meet up and ride in.... So I just looked you up. I also ride up towards St Johnsbury often via NH White Mountain Region. your 1.4 hours away from St. Johnsbury so that's an easy yet beautiful ride for me..... Lets plan this. PM me over the weekend.... Nice really looking forward to it. Hopefully by then I will be riding my new 2014 RT... woohooo.

Rich[/QUOTE

Sounds great. Lets plan on it. Phyllis

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default STOP-OVER

Quote Originally Posted by rworell View Post
    I'm planning on going as well. I haven't registered yet but will. I was there a couple of weeks ago to check it out and stayed at a hotel called the Georgian. Very clean and even has a pool bar!! So I'm not to worried about my living arrangements those days. I live in Southern Maine, I come across into Vermont from Quechee gorge area towards Killington. Buuuuut I'm not apposed to going extra or a different route to meet up and ride in.... So I just looked you up. I also ride up towards St Johnsbury often via NH White Mountain Region. your 1.4 hours away from St. Johnsbury so that's an easy yet beautiful ride for me..... Lets plan this. PM me over the weekend.... Nice really looking forward to it. Hopefully by then I will be riding my new 2014 RT... woohooo.

Rich
    ....Rich , glad to here it .....Me and my GF Dee are also going .....and .I live on the way from your place ..So.......if you want to start a day early you can lay over at my place .........PM me for my address and phone number......I live in the Mad River Valley just south of Montpelier ..........Mikeguyver....

Spyder Garage

Default IT's A SMALL WORLD PHYLLIS

[QUOTE=Phyllis;833649][QUOTE=rworell;833315]I'm planning on going as well. I haven't registered yet but will. I was there a couple of weeks ago to check it out and stayed at a hotel called the Georgian. Very clean and even has a pool bar!! So I'm not to worried about my living arrangements those days. I live in Southern Maine, I come across into Vermont from Quechee gorge area towards Killington. Buuuuut I'm not apposed to going extra or a different route to meet up and ride in.... So I just looked you up. I also ride up towards St Johnsbury often via NH White Mountain Region. your 1.4 hours away from St. Johnsbury so that's an easy yet beautiful ride for me..... Lets plan this. PM me over the weekend.... Nice really looking forward to it. Hopefully by then I will be riding my new 2014 RT... woohooo.

Rich[/QUOTE

...i

Spyder Garage

Default So lets PM each other and set up the Meet up!!!

Mike and I already have exchanged cell numbers, Phyllis PM us and lets set up a Meet up as well as anyone else that can join!!!

Rich

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default spyder quest

new to a spyder this year. what is this quest all about . venders--party-- just getting together whats there.
    this is only a 1 1/2 hour ride for me.

Spyder Garage

Check out the home page and click on the pic of SpyderQuest. Its rides, events, meeting friends a 3 day Sypder party actually

Quote Originally Posted by k67 View Post
    new to a spyder this year. what is this quest all about . venders--party-- just getting together whats there.
    this is only a 1 1/2 hour ride for me.

Spyder Garage

Default RYDERS GOING TO SPYDERQUEST IN SEPT

This event is fast approaching. Riders that would like to meet up in Williston,VT, Friendly's parking lot, on Thursday, Sept. 11th to leave at 10:00 please let us know. There will be three Spyders so far. Rich from S Maine, Craige and Sally from Newport and of course myself.

If you are south of Williston, perhaps we can meet up along the route.

Please let me know if the meet up place and time are ok.

Spyder Garage

I'm not a Vermonter going to SpyderQuest . . . I'm a SpyderQuester, going to Vermont! I plan to blow off the Saturday stuff to ryde over to Rutland and spend the day with my cousins!

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    I'm not a Vermonter going to SpyderQuest . . . I'm a SpyderQuester, going to Vermont! I plan to blow off the Saturday stuff to ryde over to Rutland and spend the day with my cousins!

SpyderQuester................. I like that ~~~~~

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERQUEST

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis View Post
    This event is fast approaching. Riders that would like to meet up in Williston,VT, Friendly's parking lot, on Thursday, Sept. 11th to leave at 10:00 please let us know. There will be three Spyders so far. Rich from S Maine, Craige and Sally from Newport and of course myself.

If you are south of Williston, perhaps we can meet up along the route.

Please let me know if the meet up place and time are ok.
    ....Phyllis...............Dee & I are going over on Wednesday so we will miss out on your convoy,,,,...,Mikeguyver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ....Phyllis...............Dee & I are going over on Wednesday so we will miss out on your convoy,,,,...,Mikeguyver
    you camping mike or gelling it?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman60 View Post
    BlackWydow and I are "GEL"lin like felons

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Default ?????

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman60 View Post
    Does that mean .., are we staying at the Host Hotel ????......if so Yes we are .....Mikeguyver