Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Yellow Spyder needed for commercial! Tomorrow, June 25! Los Angeles.

Hello everybody!

I secure vehicles for their use in commercials, photo shoots, and other productions.

I am currently looking for a yellow Can-Am Spyder for a commercial filming tomorrow, Wednesday April 25. May also need it Thursday.

This shoots in the Beverly Hills area. No riding in the shots. Sits in one spot.

There is pay and the proper insurance in place. We can also transpo, on a flatbed, to and from shoot if needed.

I need to book this Spyder ASAP.

If you have a yellow Spyder please email photos and contact info to Gabriel@MisterVintageMachine.com

Feel free to call me anytime for more details or with any questions.

Thank you!!
    Gabriel
    Mr Vintage Machine
    213-369-0281
    www.MrVintageMachine.com

Spyder Garage

Default Try this..!!

Spyder Ryder of America LA chapter. They have several members with yellow spyders. We have some here in San Diego but shirt notice..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Spyder Ryder of America LA chapter. They have several members with yellow spyders. We have some here in San Diego but shirt notice..
    I visited their site a few days ago. They don't really have a contact.

Anyone have a phone number for those guys?

ALSO!! If anyone wants to come up from San Diego or from a similar outlying area, I will pay extra for the trouble of riding out.

Call me asap! Still need to book this thing. Shooting starts in the afternoon.

Spyder Garage

Post on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/494676580598156/

Spyder Ryder Of America - Los Angeles

Private message and email sent to you
    Last edited by stevedfive; 06-24-2014 at 05:44 PM.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MrVm View Post
    Hello everybody!

I secure vehicles for their use in commercials, photo shoots, and other productions.

I am currently looking for a yellow Can-Am Spyder for a commercial filming tomorrow, Wednesday April 25. May also need it Thursday.

This shoots in the Beverly Hills area. No riding in the shots. Sits in one spot.

There is pay and the proper insurance in place. We can also transpo, on a flatbed, to and from shoot if needed.

If you have a yellow Spyder please email photos and contact info to Gabriel@MisterVintageMachine.com

Thank you!!
    Gabriel
    Mr Vintage Machine
    213-369-0281
    www.MrVintageMachine.com
    APRIL ​25???
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    APRIL ​25???
    He meant June 25

MrVm I would call the three surrounding dealerships, hollywood, bertsmega mall and del amo motorsports.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MrVm View Post
    Hello everybody!

Thank you!!
    Gabriel
    Mr Vintage Machine
    213-369-0281
    www.MrVintageMachine.com
    Sorry I cannot be there tomorow april 25?????????????????
    2012 Spyder RT SE5 Brake pedal mod