Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool New Spyder riders in northern WI/MN looking for local riders.

My boyfriend just bought a spyder and we're looking for others in the northern WI/MN area to get together to ride with.

Spyder Garage

Congrats and enjoy the ride.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy29 View Post
    My boyfriend just bought a spyder and we're looking for others in the northern WI/MN area to get together to ride with.
    Welcome to the northern spyder world!
    Check out this forum for our Caswell Rides for 2014. We ride once a month and have a couple of overnight rides too. It would be fun to have you both join us on some of the rides.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

It seems like most of the MN "club" is from the north, however I and a few of us are closer to the Twin Cities and south, send me a pm if you are curious about rides closer to the "TC"'s

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

and
    2012 Spyder RT SE5 Brake pedal mod

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy29 View Post
    My wife and I are near Cloquet. Where in WI are you guys. We would be interested in a ride in Mn or Wi sometime?

Dave

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome..!!

If you go to the home page in the upper left you will find ryding groups and clubs. There may be some in your area. You can also search the members here and see who may be close by and pm them. Here's how...go to..community..then members list...go to search members...then advanced..then enter your state/city and you will get a list...good luck..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

and on your Spyder. The rides from Mora are a lot of fun and a great reason for us to ride It is a 204 mile round trip for us to go on them and well worth it. Hope to see you two at one
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Check out Caswells Cycle in Mora. They are a Spyder dealer and have a group of owners who ride once a month.