Spyder Garage

Default Help please - Cargo net for inside STS saddlebag

Need help trying to find a cargo net that fits the inside of the STS Limited saddlebags. Seen some on a bike - should have paid more attention to them . I remember that he ordered them online - just can't seem to find the correct one. Instead of the hooks on them, they were attached using the screws that are already on the inside of the saddlebags. Looked like they came from the factory that way! Worked great for holding raingear. Thanks for your help!

SpyderDeb
    HAPPY SPYDER OWNER
    BRP 1" riser, Trunk liner & Fog Lights. NMN Triple Play & Turn Signal LED, Double Play, Front Fender Tips Kit, Mudflap Light Kit, Center Tail Light. 3" Handlebar Riser Kit, Adj. Footrest Brackets & Axle Caps, and Chad Windshield. Kuryakyn Spider pegs & mounts, ISO Grips, & Throttle Boss. J&M radio (Custom Bracket). Evoluzione Power Bus. DEI Exhaust Wrap. AudioVox Cruise Control (Custom Bracket). Gerbing Electric clothing socket.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDeb View Post
    Need help trying to find a cargo net that fits the inside of the STS Limited saddlebags. Seen some on a bike - should have paid more attention to them . I remember that he ordered them online - just can't seem to find the correct one. Instead of the hooks on them, they were attached using the screws that are already on the inside of the saddlebags. Looked like they came from the factory that way! Worked great for holding raingear. Thanks for your help!

SpyderDeb
    I'm only familiar with the RT cargo nets that can be obtained from Hopnel (Value Accessories was my choice at the time). If they aren't available for the STS Limited, maybe the aforementioned can be modified.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Take a look on EBay for them...
    Type in "Can Am Spyder RT", and then kick through the results!
    Happy Hunting!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black