Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default OK state quadrant chapters

Do we have enough interested Spyder riders in Oklahoma to set up chapters in each quadrant of the state?
    I live in Broken Arrow, so I'd be willing to do the legwork to set up a northeast Oklahoma chapter, as long as we can get at least 6 Spyder owners to start the initial chapter.
    That said, if anyone is interested in helping to form a Northeast Oklahoma Spyder chapter, please contact me at ronniiehall9352@valornet.com.
    Likewise, anyone willing to be the go to person for southeast, southwest and northwest, please post to this thread.
    Thanks,
    Ron

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Slipfloat10 View Post
    Do we have enough interested Spyder riders in Oklahoma to set up chapters in each quadrant of the state?
    I live in Broken Arrow, so I'd be willing to do the legwork to set up a northeast Oklahoma chapter, as long as we can get at least 6 Spyder owners to start the initial chapter.
    That said, if anyone is interested in helping to form a Northeast Oklahoma Spyder chapter, please contact me at ronniiehall9352@valornet.com.
    Likewise, anyone willing to be the go to person for southeast, southwest and northwest, please post to this thread.
    Thanks,
    Ron
    And which quadrant do you picture OKC Metro/Edmond/Norman falling in?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BMWpilot View Post
    And which quadrant do you picture OKC Metro/Edmond/Norman falling in?
    My personal thoughts would be that those areas would fall in the southwest, if we have divisions by quadrants, but there's nothing that says we couldn't create a central chapter either. It's not my goal to set a bunch of rules and regulations, but to establish an organization within the state where Spyder riders can come together; how we divide that up is a group decision.

Spyder Garage

Hello to all I live in Enid an would like to be the leg up in this area. I know a few around here not for sure if they are on here or not I try to tell them to look at the site. My email is davideckert@sbcglobal.
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

David, thanks for stepping up to the plate and offering to take a lead role in that area.
    So far, I haven't had any replies from anyone in the Tulsa area, so I plan to put together a flier and post in at the local dealerships; perhaps this will generate some interest.
    i hope we can put together a strong enough core group that we can look at sponsoring a Spyders in the Ozarks run next year.

Spyder Garage

I like the idea of a central chapter.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I agree with you TMan, and I also believe a central OK chapter would be great.
    Now, what's the best way to contact Spyder owners throughout the state and unite them together? How can we go about getting the word out?

Spyder Garage

Hey Dave. Missed you two at SF this year. Couldn't make it even though I was more than ready. 2015 Lord willing. Anticipating Mogangs fall ride. Had a great time last year. Lamont lasered my Spyder and she hasn't looked back. Still rides like it's on rails! Happy anniversary guys!

Well, another BA Spyder Ryder. That makes two but I'll bet there are more. Ron, maybe we could do breakfast or something.

Brian

Baja Ron - Dimple - Ultimate - Lamonster Garage - K&N - Smoothspyder - Amsoil - Hiflo - FOBO - Spyderpops

Sena - Dynaplug - Shoei - Tourmaster - Garmin

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Cruysyn View Post
    Hey Dave. Missed you two at SF this year. Couldn't make it even though I was more than ready. 2015 Lord willing. Anticipating Mogangs fall ride. Had a great time last year. Lamont lasered my Spyder and she hasn't looked back. Still rides like it's on rails! Happy anniversary guys!

Well, another BA Spyder Ryder. That makes two but I'll bet there are more. Ron, maybe we could do breakfast or something.

Brian
    Hey good to see your still out there Brian hope you an the misses are good.. SPYDERFEST was great an THX we stood up for a new couple that got married there this year.
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Brian,
    I'd love to do breakfast, and pick up the tab on top of that. LOL. Let me know where and when and we'll get together. I live in east BA, out by Forest Ridge - but not in it.
    Ron

Brian[/QUOTE]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Slipfloat10 View Post
    Brian,
    I'd love to do breakfast, and pick up the tab on top of that. LOL. Let me know where and when and we'll get together. I live in east BA, out by Forest Ridge - but not in it.
    Ron

Sent you a PM

Baja Ron - Dimple - Ultimate - Lamonster Garage - K&N - Smoothspyder - Amsoil - Hiflo - FOBO - Spyderpops

Sena - Dynaplug - Shoei - Tourmaster - Garmin

Spyder Garage

LOL...My last name is Decker and have a brother name David.
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Central area

I am in the OKC area also so anyone wanting to meetup for a ride contact me

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Central area

I am in the OKC area also so anyone wanting to meetup for a ride contact me