Spyder Garage

Default Laconia Bike Week 2014

Hi Everyone,
    New guy here.
    Just got back from Bike Week-end in Laconia NH. I visited the CanAm Demo truck with intent to purchase something fun to accessorize my Spyder. I was so disappointed to find that the factory folks were there only to provide demo rides ... no farkles or bling for sale!
    Oh well! More dollars to spend here with Spyderlovers.com sponsors!
    j

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    New guy here.
    Just got back from Bike Week-end in Laconia NH. I visited the CanAm Demo truck with intent to purchase something fun to accessorize my Spyder. I was so disappointed to find that the factory folks were there only to provide demo rides ... no farkles or bling for sale!
    Oh well! More dollars to spend here with Spyderlovers.com sponsors!
    j
    Leaving tomorrow am for 3 days in Laconia, hoping to meet others Riders on Spyders.

Spyder Garage

Plenty of fun, friends, fine weather, and of course, Spyders.
    i even saw a real snowmobile converted to a 3-wheeler!
    j

Spyder Garage

We came back yesterday and we were disappointed in the venues. We will go back to Americade instead next year. Beautiful county side though. I think we will go back to that area and ride the roads sometime.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bscrive View Post
    We came back yesterday and we were disappointed in the venues. We will go back to Americade instead next year. Beautiful county side though. I think we will go back to that area and ride the roads sometime.
    Do spent some time here when you get a chance, there are some lovely roads to ride in both New Hampshire and Vermont

Spyder Garage

Default Laconia bike week.

My wife and I went over today. We were at Weirs Beach. Lots of clothing and such. Some parts/bling but not as much as 3-4years ago. Have never gone into Laconia so maybe next time. Stopped in Meredith at the Laconia HD Dealer to see Corbin seat. J&P Cycles and Kyuryakn and Mustang and others were there. Next door was the Can Am demos and Yamaha and some other vendors. Glad we stopped there. Very nice riding in New Hampshire and Vermont. I'll add good ole Maine in there to.