Spyder Garage

Default Heart of Washinton Ride was a Blast!

The ride was a great success and Murphy Brown and Don and all the rest did a great job of making it run smooth and fun for all. The weather was perfect too and the scenery was inspiring. All along the route we had people waving or thumbs up at us or just looks of awe. I rode tail gunner for Don's group of whom did a great job of keeping us together. Our group was one of the smallest but consisted of only Spyder models.

At one point we rode the Keller Ferry across the Columbia, following a beautiful twisty road leading down to it. By good chance all of the group arrived at the same time and better yet all of us were able to get on the ferry at once! Quite a site and what you see in the picture is not the entire group.

That evening we had BBQ at Murphy's Place followed by a live band. Most were too tire to dance but we had some mover and shakers, bumper and grinders on the floor. As always the little ones were right up there showing the rest of us how its done.

Murphy also has a great swimming pool so it was rally put use as well.
    People slept in tents on here yard, on cots by the pool, in storage closets (me, lol. ), in spare bedrooms, nearby hotels etc.

We also had 4-Square doing bike alignments during the weekend. Mine was way out and they discovered my right tie rod was bend down about 2"! This turned out to be the cause of the weird sound/vibrations I was having as it was touching the plastic cover on the A frame. Now she tracks like on rails in the corners and my steering was corrected to be properly centered.

I am trying to post the pictures on Face Book, never done this before but I will give a whirl.

This is an annual event so keep an eye out for the next one!

Spyder Garage

Default Good Times!

Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for posting about the great event.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Ferry Pic's

Could not agree more with bluestratos, this was one Great Event!!!
    IMG_7773e.jpgIMG_7774e.jpgIMG_7775e.jpgIMG_7777e.jpgIMG_7778e.jpg

2012 Quantum Blue Metallic RT-S (SE5)
    Elka Stage 1 +R, Yosh R-77 Muffler, Cat Bypass, DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap, HMT Brake Light, Garmin 660,( Spyderpops BumpSkid, Lower Radiator Block Off Plate, Catalytic Converter Shield, & Missing Belt Guard) GloRyder's, (Tricled “Vader wings” & Super White LED Fender Lights) Butler Mug Holder, Shortee Antenna, Prosport digital voltage/clock gauges. Baja Ron's Plugs/Wire and Sway Bar....

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away LLC Was fantastic with Lots of Spyders There

For those that missed it the various types of Country we went through was Gorgeous!!!
    The weather was perfect high 70's to low 80's with partial overcast so we didn't feel like we were burning

Squared Away LLC with Joe and Ann were kept very busy with what seemed like an almost endless line of Spyders to aline
    and they made MANY HAPPY RYDERS

[

Spyder Garage

Default Good to hear..!!

sounds like a smashing success.. Saw some photos of the ferry ryde and they were packed in there..congrat to all the organizers who made it work..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black