Spyder Garage

Default Thoughts on this ground effects LED kit?

Would these LED's work on our Spyders?

http://www.customdynamics.com/ultima..._truck_kit.htm

Does anyone have any experience with this product on our spyders?

Just wondering what size you would recommend (thinking 24 LED strips?) and also how many strips to get?

How do they install? Do you need any other components? I'd ideally like to have them wired to a switch that I can just flip on and off. Is that realistic?

Thanks all!

Spyder Garage

They make kits for the Spyder
    2015 F3s White

BRP Drivers and Passenger backrest
    Blue Ridge windshield
    Corbin Saddle Bags

Spyder Garage
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Here's another choice.................

www.xkglow.com

Their kits come with remote and you can even get one with a Smartphone interface so you can select color, pattern etc from your Smartphone.
    Last edited by boomerkc; 06-09-2014 at 12:34 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post

True...I saw that page...but there is still a bunch of options as far as what sizes to pick. You have 3, 9, 12, 24, 30, and 99 LED string sets to choose from. What sizes/lengths are recommended for the spyder underbody? How many of each size?

And how are they hooked up...to one another and then to the battery somehow? Guess my dealer can figure out installation, I'm sure they come with everything that is needed right. I just don't know what pieces and how many to be getting.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boomerkc View Post
    www.xkglow.com

Their kits come with remote and you can even get one with a Smartphone interface so you can select color, pattern etc from your Smartphone.

Thanks for this post! I've already decided to avoid the kits that have all the bells and whistles with remotes and smartphone apps to change colors and patterns strobes etc.

I just want a simple, easy, standard, GREEN glow ground effects kit to match my neutron green spyder, that is turned on and off via a simple switch. I'd really like to find a complete kit that comes with a few different pieces custom made specifically to be fitted in specific areas underneath a Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Default They have that also...............

Just look at their site.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthSpyder View Post
    Thanks for this post! I've already decided to avoid the kits that have all the bells and whistles with remotes and smartphone apps to change colors and patterns strobes etc.

I just want a simple, easy, standard, GREEN glow ground effects kit to match my neutron green spyder, that is turned on and off via a simple switch. I'd really like to find a complete kit that comes with a few different pieces custom made specifically to be fitted in specific areas underneath a Spyder.

Spyder Garage

I just found the Custom Dynamics Stingerz ST5 LED accent light kit on their website. I did not notice it below their different LED string options to be purchased separately. But it is $450! Wow...I did not realize LED ground effects kits were so expensive for the Spyders. This one is definitely out of my price range.

Looking for something cheaper...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default led

I have put a lot of LED on my hot rods and motorcycle also friend bikes, some of which I'm working on right now. This where I get all of my LEDs from, ebay just go into ebay and type in super bright led and you can pick any color. You can also order flashing unit and have your lights change color. The bike I'm working now has blue lights so I went into ebay and looked up super bright blue strips and got 4 strips for under $ 5.00. Some times it takes a little time because they come from china or japan.One of the cars I worked on over the winter I had less than $30.00 in the light system. By the way that car was lite up inside and out.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Would these LED's work on our Spyders?

http://www.customdynamics.com/ultima..._truck_kit.htm

Does anyone have any experience with this product on our spyders?

Just wondering what size you would recommend (thinking 24 LED strips?) and also how many strips to get?

How do they install? Do you need any other components? I'd ideally like to have them wired to a switch that I can just flip on and off. Is that realistic?

Thanks all!
    Tricled.com has nice underbody kits that are simple also

Spyder Garage

That's what I did, bought 6"(9 light) solid green strep's, I put one under ea. lower "A" arm,one behind ea. service cover(oil tank cover&one on other side)two under ea. floorboard(seal's)one on ea. side of rear tire(lots of places to place) and ran to switch on dash, this is on a RS but you can do it anyway you want,more or less lights etc.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default LIGHTING UNDER SPYDER ....OR ANYWHERE

....Before dropping a lot of loot..............Make sure the Laws where you live allow this.....annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd wire in a switch that completely shuts the system OFF.........because you CAN get a ticket in jurisdictions that PROHIBIT THEM..........from an x-LEO...............Mikeguyver...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I totally understand balking at the price. I too looked at much cheaper lights made for autos, but ended up paying the extra $$$ for the TricLED set made for the Spyder with multiple color choices and remote. They were for my girlfriend's ST-L and they came out looking SUPER. Here's a quick video of her Spyder after install...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I just bought a role of these and wired it to the battery with a switch. Very simple and inexpensive. they have been on my bike for 2 years without a problem.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HitLights-SM...item2ec103f2c4