Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Does anyone have super clamp?

I was Wondering if anyone has the super clamp for their RT and how they like and if they have floorboards where they attach the strap to it.

Spyder Garage

lamont uses them drop him a pvt. message
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

I have them and love them. use them to transport my RA in my 5th wheel toy hauler. what it is is an L shaped sheel chock that clamps to a light steel plate that is bolted to the floor of your trailer. very sturdy. and you also only need to short (ratchet) straps holding the spyder forward to keep in th place. granted I have the footpegs....but another place I have used to strap mine down is the part of the frame where it splits to go to the tire. that's primarily where I strap mine just cause of where my tiedown brackets are.
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Spyder Garage

Default Sent them an email

I sent them an email last week asking how the tie downs are attached on models with floor boards. A couple hours later they called me and explained that in that case you would tie down to the passenger floor boards. Also explained this is all covered in the installation instructions. They also sent me pictures of a RT with floor boards using Spyderclamps.

tie down clamp.jpg

They were delivered yesterday just before lunch and my neighbor and I installed them in the afternoon. Easy install made even easier when my neighbor volunteered to crawl under the trailer and tighten the bolts.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Default Picture of my install.

picture of the Spyderclamps installed in my trailer.

trailer clamps.jpg

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

They are a very nice product but tie up a lot of space, both in use and when stored later. They are also very expensive plus shipping from Canada.
    Value Accessories (sponsor) was looking into carrying them for SpyderLovers but did not get enough response to proceed.

Spyder Garage

I got mine sent to me by the dealer st Spyderfest so avoided the international charge. also, if you can't get under your trailer (my rv gas tank is directly underneath my garage in my rv...there are alterantives. I went to Grainger and got these, or a version like them. http://www.grainger.com/product/WEST...8jn?s_pp=false they have a 1/4" bolt with them so you don't have to have anyone assist, or worry about getting your hand to the other side...and they're a lot more trustworthy then the smaller bolts the stock ones get sent with the chocks.
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Spyder Garage

Default Yes, I have them

Simply put, this is absolutely the best way to haul a Spyder.
    Doug Barnes
    James 4:17

all on two wheels. More on four or more. Guess I may need to start multi-coloring for three wheels.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    I sent them an email last week asking how the tie downs are attached on models with floor boards. A couple hours later they called me and explained that in that case you would tie down to the passenger floor boards. Also explained this is all covered in the installation instructions. They also sent me pictures of a RT with floor boards using Spyderclamps.

tie down clamp.jpg

They were delivered yesterday just before lunch and my neighbor and I installed them in the afternoon. Easy install made even easier when my neighbor volunteered to crawl under the trailer and tighten the bolts.
    ​What a surprise! That's my Spyder and trailer in the parking lot of our motel at Spyderfest right after the Spyderclamps inventor installed them. It's a great system.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    They are a very nice product but tie up a lot of space, both in use and when stored later. They are also very expensive plus shipping from Canada.
    Value Accessories (sponsor) was looking into carrying them for SpyderLovers but did not get enough response to proceed.
    Pitbull Powersports is a SuperClamp dealer. (417) 863-1418
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for all of the great info. I'm still deciding on this. Which translates to as soon as the boss isn't looking at the money I will probably be getting some.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Super Clamp FOR SALE

FOR SALE: SPYDER SUPER CLAMP

Spyder Garage

Exclamation Spyder Super Clamp FOR SALE

Purchased in 2013. Used 4 times in a trailer to transport 2011 Spyder RTE. No longer have the trailer. In excellent condition. Has all original hardware: floor plates, straps, bolts.
    Located in Western Colorado.
    Asking $200 plus shipping.
    p-3.jpeg p-2.jpeg p-4.jpeg p-1.jpeg