Thread: Near Largo?

Spyder Garage

Default Near Largo?

Largo area spyders?

New to this area for who knows how long...
    2015 Intense Red Pearl RTS SE6 - Laser Alignment by Precisyon Trac, Tri-Axis handle bars, ? to be determined.

2014 XLR Viper 305V14 Toyhauler (Home)
    2015 Ram 3500HD Crew Cab

Former Spyders
    2010 Blue RT A&C SE5 53K plus miles - never left us stranded!
    2013 Pure Magnesium Metallic ST SE5 11K plus miles - never left us stranded!

Spyder Garage

There are some in your general area. They've pretty much asked the same question as you. Are there any spyder riders in that area. I don't see much posting coming out of that area. However, I haven't seen all that much posting coming from the Flarda forum lately. I think perhaps it is because there are clubs and they post on their facebook. I may be totally wrong though. Obviously I'm not a member of a riding club.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default Here are a few..!!

quick search of the members listing their location...http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/m...e&order=...you can also check on home page upper left for groups and clubs...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool Largo area

Go to the meetup group called "Spyder Riders and Friends". We are in Largo and you would be very welcome.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Go to the meetup group called "Spyder Riders and Friends". We are in Largo and you would be very welcome.

Spyder Garage

Feel free to put something together at this event. The wife (FiFi) will be there manning the raffle ticket table. She has the Yellow 2013 RT-S with the pink web boards. I think she already told a couple of other Spyder friends to be there. And if you've never been to Quaker Steak, it's an awesome place to have a bike night. It's real close to Largo.

DefendersNatRally%20(1).jpg

Spyder Garage

Cool Excuse Me?

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    There are some in your general area. They've pretty much asked the same question as you. Are there any spyder riders in that area. I don't see much posting coming out of that area. However, I haven't seen all that much posting coming from the Flarda forum lately. I think perhaps it is because there are clubs and they post on their facebook. I may be totally wrong though. Obviously I'm not a member of a riding club.

Chris
    Hey Chris, I live about 1 hour north of Largo and had lunch with Mrs. Spyderbird last Wednesday.
    Janie