Spyder Garage

Default Great ride and service

It was time for my 3000 mile service so I found a dealer (Caswells in Mora) that would do it today. Since they are 102 miles from my house my wife and I set out at 7:00am. 15 min into the ride we pulled over to put our rain gear on. Started with light rain that turned into heavy rain that turned in to a down pour limiting visibility to about 50 yards.
    We made it, but we were very wet. To the point that my wife purchased jeans and a top at Shopko so she would have dry duds to wear.
    My brother lives in Mora so a call to him when we dropped of the Spyder got us a ride to Shopko and then to his house. We had a good time chatting with him and his wife. Got the call around 12:00 that it was ready so my brother dropped us off.
    We then geared up, but this time we put on a second set of rain gear under to wet first set and this got us home a lot dryer the the ride up, and the ride home rained as much as to ride up.

All I can say it was a great day
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Bummer..!!

outside of the rain sounds like a goid day. Finding a dealer to take you in quick and get you back on the road as quick was nice. Family visit and your both safe at home...!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    outside of the rain sounds like a goid day. Finding a dealer to take you in quick and get you back on the road as quick was nice. Family visit and your both safe at home...!!
    I never let rain spoil my day - so it was a great ride and we both enjoyed the day!

While I was there I asked them what tire they are using on the rear for Spyders and was told that they stock Kumho tires as well as OEM. They also told me that they are bringing in another brand for the front tires. He did not remember what the brand was, but since the fronts last longer I did not ask him to find out. I have time before I will need those!

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    It was time for my 3000 mile service so I found a dealer (Caswells in Mora) that would do it today. Since they are 102 miles from my house my wife and I set out at 7:00am. 15 min into the ride we pulled over to put our rain gear on. Started with light rain that turned into heavy rain that turned in to a down pour limiting visibility to about 50 yards.
    We made it, but we were very wet. To the point that my wife purchased jeans and a top at Shopko so she would have dry duds to wear.
    My brother lives in Mora so a call to him when we dropped of the Spyder got us a ride to Shopko and then to his house. We had a good time chatting with him and his wife. Got the call around 12:00 that it was ready so my brother dropped us off.
    We then geared up, but this time we put on a second set of rain gear under to wet first set and this got us home a lot dryer the the ride up, and the ride home rained as much as to ride up.

I like your attitude!!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post

Caswells in Mora is where I just purchased my 2nd bike . They are good people and it shows in their business ethics! Hope to meet you next weekend there for the ryde they are putting together. Minnesota SpyderRyders has more info on the ryde . Glad you made it home safe yesterday - we lucked out and happened to be off the bikes during those downpours!

SpyderDeb
    HAPPY SPYDER OWNER
    BRP 1" riser, Trunk liner & Fog Lights. NMN Triple Play & Turn Signal LED, Double Play, Front Fender Tips Kit, Mudflap Light Kit, Center Tail Light. 3" Handlebar Riser Kit, Adj. Footrest Brackets & Axle Caps, and Chad Windshield. Kuryakyn Spider pegs & mounts, ISO Grips, & Throttle Boss. J&M radio (Custom Bracket). Evoluzione Power Bus. DEI Exhaust Wrap. AudioVox Cruise Control (Custom Bracket). Gerbing Electric clothing socket.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDeb View Post
    Caswells in Mora is where I just purchased my 2nd bike . They are good people and it shows in their business ethics! Hope to meet you next weekend there for the ryde they are putting together. Minnesota SpyderRyders has more info on the ryde . Glad you made it home safe yesterday - we lucked out and happened to be off the bikes during those downpours!

SpyderDeb
    We plan on attending. Look forward to seeing you there

but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

What SpyderDeb said cya at the ride
    Grandpa Pete
    Peter & Kim Pontinen
    2020 RTL Dark Marsala